Jump to content

Gorion

Stop lying. Hard work and win

Recommended Posts

Stop lying. I have mounted a large and beautiful base on land without law. One month later, I decided that I wanted to own land and prepare myself to travel for a long time because apparently there was no land. reach the first island, press f1, and search. I found on that same island a small piece of land and after the long wait I got it. today that small piece of land are already 5 flags. And yesterday after the hard work of daily flag review I got the only metal node on the island for me, at 4:00 am and waiting 4 hours. Ask because there are taxes? because while you were having fun, I was working hard to get land, and I do not expect to be given it. is true that in the change of timer we have had 21 days without being able to claim, but that is over, go out there and claim. stop lying

Sorry for Google translator

Edited by Gorion
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You didn't notice the playerbase decreased by about x5 up to x10 times? It's normal u are able to find land easier these days. The ones who complained about it when it was an issue are now the ones who just stopped playing weeks ago. Few more weeks and u can have nearly all land u want, nobody will contest it and u won't get any taxes on it cuz nobody will be around to harvest 😄

Edited by Jozzie McTowel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few 100 people leave daily and no new comes in. Land is easy to get 🙂

Edited by Shintai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gorion said:

Stop lying. I have mounted a large and beautiful base on land without law. One month later, I decided that I wanted to own land and prepare myself to travel for a long time because apparently there was no land. reach the first island, press f1, and search. I found on that same island a small piece of land and after the long wait I got it. today that small piece of land are already 5 flags. And yesterday after the hard work of daily flag review I got the only metal node on the island for me, at 4:00 am and waiting 4 hours. Ask because there are taxes? because while you were having fun, I was working hard to get land, and I do not expect to be given it. is true that in the change of timer we have had 21 days without being able to claim, but that is over, go out there and claim. stop lying

Sorry for Google translator

Yeah they are not lying, you just got lucky. Good for you though. It is good to see people get some land every now and then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Realist said:

Yeah they are not lying, you just got lucky. Good for you though. It is good to see people get some land every now and then

There is plenty of land around, all over the map. And almost all of the places now come with a prebuilt base... You have to actually get out there and look tho. Go scout, write down the timers, check them here and there. Its really not that hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Grongash said:

There is plenty of land around, all over the map. And almost all of the places now come with a prebuilt base... You have to actually get out there and look tho. Go scout, write down the timers, check them here and there. Its really not that hard.

People don’t want to do that. This is ark and finding a place to build should be as easy as putting a foundation down anywhere. 

People aren’t going to bother with all the sailing and timer watching. Not going to happen. Easy mode is coming very soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Grongash said:

There is plenty of land around, all over the map. And almost all of the places now come with a prebuilt base... You have to actually get out there and look tho. Go scout, write down the timers, check them here and there. Its really not that hard.

He doesn't play 😉

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Realist said:

People don’t want to do that. This is ark and finding a place to build should be as easy as putting a foundation down anywhere. 

People aren’t going to bother with all the sailing and timer watching. Not going to happen. Easy mode is coming very soon

The instant gratification generation...  "Meh where is my land, i want it now." We will soon have lootboxes, so they can buy land with their parents credit cards.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gorion said:

Yeahh, but players says: "no land to claim!!!!"

Because people left the game and the 3 week timers are coming to an end now. If you had tried 2 or 3 weeks ago all land would have been taken with long timers. Context.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FruitBatCat said:

Because people left the game and the 3 week timers are coming to an end now. If you had tried 2 or 3 weeks ago all land would have been taken with long timers. Context.

Very true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grongash said:

The instant gratification generation...  "Meh where is my land, i want it now." We will soon have lootboxes, so they can buy land with their parents credit cards.

Pretty sure it will only he cosmetics in the loot boxes. I can’t just imagine the outrage if the loot boxes co rained something that would let someone get ahead.

yeah the way gaming has been going it is pretty much instant gratification. That is probably why sea of thieves still has a lot more people than atlas. It doesn’t take hours to sail somewhere and if your ships sinks you automatically get a new one. 

Even though I like grinding( my favorite part) most people don’t. Easy mode is coming in many different ways pretty soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gorion said:

Stop lying. I have mounted a large and beautiful base on land without law. One month later, I decided that I wanted to own land and prepare myself to travel for a long time because apparently there was no land. reach the first island, press f1, and search. I found on that same island a small piece of land and after the long wait I got it. today that small piece of land are already 5 flags. And yesterday after the hard work of daily flag review I got the only metal node on the island for me, at 4:00 am and waiting 4 hours. Ask because there are taxes? because while you were having fun, I was working hard to get land, and I do not expect to be given it. is true that in the change of timer we have had 21 days without being able to claim, but that is over, go out there and claim. stop lying

Sorry for Google translator

We are all very proud of you, here at The Institution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup with 20% playerbase it is going to be much easier to find land if you make the effort of going out to find it. When the playerbase was 50%+ it was not so easy.

So telling people to stop lying is not really the right thing to do because you ignored the context of what/when people were supposedly "lying".

But glad you got some land. Hope the claim changes coming doing mess things up for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×