Sign in to follow this  
that4david2dude0

tigers only eat meat in trough???

this morning checked on the animals and the tigers were all hungry about to die. had the troughs full of berries like normal... put raw meat in the trough and lions and tigers started eating. did this change?????

na dude... tigers have never been hungry eating berries out of the "trough" this is a new thing of yesterday for me

im not talking taming... already tamed.. my penguins eat berries out of the trough no problem still. why tigers and lions?

This is why i put in a suggestion for higher stacks for meat... not sure if they have read it, or will do anything about it tho.....

5 hours ago, Bad News Bear said:

It was always like this from what I know. Wolves eat meat too. Penguins only eat fish meat.

^  This.. I'm not sure what you're smoking if you think everything eats berries but can I get some of that good stuff?  It's always worked like the person stated above.. 

When i first tamed tigers i was putting meat in their inventory as i didn't have trough. Now that i do i just stick meat in trough much easier.

This is what I noticed.  Tigers, Lions, and Wolves seem to eat very slowly.  It takes a while for them to get hungry.  So likely what was happening is this...he has nothing but berries in the trough, but he, or somebody else, was taking them out to hunt with often enough for them to be fed.  So this time, that did not happen...and they start starving.  He thinks it's because they no longer eat berries.  In my experience, they NEVER ate berries.  About 4 or 5 weeks ago, I checked a trough after not logging in for a day, and there was no meat.  The Lion, Tiger, and 3 wolves were all getting low on their food.  The bears, horses, cows, sheep, hog, and birds were all topped off on food.

• Like 1