Stopsigns

Gally Garage

All our main brigs are inside a garage with B-gates, it's tight but it works to keep them safe from griefers. We lost 3 gally's(mastercraft everything) to pathfinder pathfinder aka Lancast(that's another issue) but lets say it was just a normal person, it would be nice if there was an XL B-gate for our gally garage.

A Larger gate would be nice.

At this time you would have to build a huge garage with an open side.  Park the boat and then quickly build a wall using couple hundred stone walls.  When you want to use it again you demolish the wall to take it out.  Fun.  🙂 

17 hours ago, Stopsigns said:

All our main brigs are inside a garage with B-gates, it's tight but it works to keep them safe from griefers. We lost 3 gally's(mastercraft everything) to pathfinder pathfinder aka Lancast(that's another issue) but lets say it was just a normal person, it would be nice if there was an XL B-gate for our gally garage.

2 gates and creativity. you can do it.

1 hour ago, Evir said:

2 gates and creativity. you can do it.

You can put a galleon behind two gates? I didn't think a galleon can fit through a gate. So you are destroying the gates each time?

2 hours ago, wildbill said:

You can put a galleon behind two gates? I didn't think a galleon can fit through a gate. So you are destroying the gates each time?

lol,I said be creative, it isn't hard, what you said is not creative at all. That is the brute force approach. Use them in an unconventional way. Think about how the gate functions. I can come out and tell you directly but where is the fun in that?