Sign in to follow this  
Zlax

Deep sea biome

When they release the deep sea biome, will they be wipeing stuff thats in the current sea?

They probably will, however how close to shore are they gonna wipe, would be nice to have a border like in ARK so you know where to build and where not to build!

I assume the change will only apply to deep sea and relatively far from the coast. So I canΒ΄t see what it will wipe, in case it does.

There are alot of places where the deep sea comes really close to the coast, especially in the tundra and polar maps.

Some people may have done a sea claim and pillared from the bottom of the sea with 100s of pillars to make a true sea base. But else I think it will be outside of the socalled discovery zone.

Edited by Shintai

2 minutes ago, Zlax said:

There are alot of places where the deep sea comes really close to the coast, especially in the tundra and polar maps.

They wont wipe for this and there's far more ocean than there is deep sea drop off. Chances are they wont place any of these biomes anywhere near shore.

Hopefully ... but in ARK some of the areas they wiped where much larger than you'd think.

In Ark they had facility to pre-mark in game the areas that were going to be wiped. I lost my beautiful beach base when they re-designed the snow biome. I got over it πŸ™‚

Edited by Pizik

2 minutes ago, Pizik said:

In Ark they had facility to pre-mark in game the areas that were going to be wiped. I lost my beautiful beach base when they re-designed the snow biome. I got over it πŸ™‚

This sounds suspiciously reasonable. Are you sure you belong here?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Pizik said:

Yeah, I was just wondering if they where gonna do the same here, and if so when they would do it since the end of feb is comming up in just a few weeks πŸ˜‰

i kind of presumed some of the darker map areas would be "Trenches" and that those would be like islands under the water,where they're dotted a couple to a zone at most.