sagewind11

Inactive Tenants and Not Being Able to Demolish Structures

I had tenants when the patch introduced the option to put a claim to allow anyone to build. Anyways, they hadnt been on since the first week the patch was introduced, and have recently scuttled their boat, and quit the game, but left their buildings- which I cant demolish at all, even though it says I can. I was offline when they decided to scuttle their boat and leave, and was not able to tell them to demolish their structures.  And its causing massive headaches because we want to extend our docks but cant because its too close to an enemy foundation. Will there be a fix for this?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Srz said:

Change the claim to company only.

Doesnt always work.. I have twoon my land to. Says demo allowed but cant take it down

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pax said:

Doesnt always work.. I have twoon my land to. Says demo allowed but cant take it down

same have a shipyard blocking access to sea from my own shipyard , can't demolish it it's inside my claim no overlap demolish option shows up but can't demolish it

this has beem a known issue since they introduced the ability to set different options for flags 

Edited by UDO

Same here. Thatch bear trap and random foundation. When I change to company only it says demolish allowed but nothing happens when I try to do it. It's a pity since a nice company settled near and they are missing resources... 

• Like 1

Have the  Same problem here. Allowed someone to build so they could build a ship. they sailed off I can't demo the structures even though it says demo is allowed

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 12:32 AM, Gindorf said:

Have the  Same problem here. Allowed someone to build so they could build a ship. they sailed off I can't demo the structures even though it says demo is allowed

same problem

Same here and with this bug I would advise everyone to set flags to company only otherwise you will be stuck with unused structures

Edited by S1mpl

Yep, we have this same issue, they just built a couple foundations and left the area and even though it says we can demolish them they won't break down. 

Upvote this thread in bug report section and maybe devs do something about it in next patch.

Edited by sTv