Sign in to follow this  
Realist

The new huge drop was a pivotal point

Damn guys, I am a little disappointed.

i knew numbers were going to drop. I not only predicted it but actually wanted it to. I wanted the state of the game to stay in mediocre status  but now I am getting a little worried. It dropped over 2% just recently.

yeah sure guys it’s EA blah blah blah.

nope sorry, this is wildcard. The whole reason I am writing this is because we have now came to the pivotal moment where atlas has gone beyond arks worst numbers ever.

this number happens to be about 3 years and 5 months after the EA release.

so no matter what anybody says about numbers dropping during EA, sorry ark numbers don’t and this is the same company. Really don’t care about other companies right now.

ark was a success..... ah I won’t bother with the rest 😂

we are to the point that 1 out of every 3 people have already left. I am going to like the Xbox servers, that is all I am going to say. 👍

• Like 2

Say to yourself "No one needs another one of these posts" and we will all be better off.

You on a quota or something?

• Haha 1

Just now, Nutcutt3r said:

Say to yourself "No one needs another one of these posts" and we will all be better off.

You on a quota or something?

Nope. I think the last one I actually made was a long time ago. I know other people do these threads but this one is different. It has a landmark in it. 

Landmarks are actually pretty important. It gives something for people to remember.

i like numbers, it’s a good way to account for what has happened, what is happening, and what will happen. Nobody can predict the future but statistics usually aren’t off by that much.

19 minutes ago, Realist said:

Landmarks are actually pretty important. It gives something for people to remember.

Like the landmark fact that you don't even own this game?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Like the landmark fact that you don't even own this game?

Man, you quoted me 3 times in a couple minutes, are you a chick?

sure I don’t own the game. I would like to but wildcard is a very bad dev company, so I dont own it yet. I really can’t help that they are a bad dev company 

• Like 1

You will never beat a game with dinosaurs, easily doable solo and private servers. Should not compare apples and oranges.

The world server is a feat, did anyone play life is feudal, was a disaster. This is working.

Has large server survival game every been done, nope.

They are failing in one area as far as I can see. They need to keep it harder to raid, not make it easier like they have done.

18 minutes ago, Realist said:

Man, you quoted me 3 times in a couple minutes, are you a chick?

sure I don’t own the game. I would like to but wildcard is a very bad dev company, so I dont own it yet. I really can’t help that they are a bad dev company 

You don't own the game, yet I see you in every thread I read talking crap. Makes complete sense.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Bandit_Black said:

You don't own the game, yet I see you in every thread I read talking crap. Makes complete sense.

Really couldn’t care man. You really need to understand something just like the others lol.

I DONT own the game yet, which means they haven’t gotten my money yet. My opinion is automatically more important than yours.

they have your money. From this point on they want new people to buy the game. Like everyone says. This is a business. So really who is more important, the person that already bought the game or the person that might buy the game if the game is what it should be.

believe me they want more money and unless you plan on paying them more, you don’t matter. 

34 minutes ago, Bandit_Black said:

You will never beat a game with dinosaurs, easily doable solo and private servers. Should not compare apples and oranges.

The world server is a feat, did anyone play life is feudal, was a disaster. This is working.

Has large server survival game every been done, nope.

They are failing in one area as far as I can see. They need to keep it harder to raid, not make it easier like they have done.

Guess what? It is going to get easier. This is ark. This is raiding. This is wildcard.

deal with it

29 minutes ago, Realist said:

Guess what? It is going to get easier. This is ark. This is raiding. This is wildcard

You've had some good points in the past from someone that has not experiened this game in person yet.  HOWEVER, you are making huge assumptions without the hands on knowledge of actually playing the game and feeling it.  This is NOT ark... this game is NOT about raiding as much as ark was.  This is an exploration, ship building, ship sailing, sea battle, pirate game.  Yes it was built off of ark(and because of that you think you're an expert) BUT until you play it you need to calm down with the know-it-all attitude.  I have 1500 hours in ark and 250 here and they are two VERY different games.

Edited by Dorf

38 minutes ago, Dorf said:

You've had some good points in the past from someone that has not experiened this game in person yet.  HOWEVER, you are making huge assumptions without the hands on knowledge of actually playing the game and feeling it.  This is NOT ark... this game is NOT about raiding as much as ark was.  This is an exploration, ship building, ship sailing, sea battle, pirate game.  Yes it was built off of ark(and because of that you think you're an expert) BUT until you play it you need to calm down with the know-it-all attitude.  I have 1500 hours in ark and 250 here and they are two VERY different games.

Ok man, whatever you say. Just wait and see

1 hour ago, Dorf said:

It’s a real shame but I think the devs are turning this game into a shittier version of rust or ark. It had so much promise to focus more on working together despite companies and allegiances but the try hard MLG no lifers came to town and offlined the neighbourhood. People keep saying it’s a PVP game but I came to atlas from rust trying to play a game differently. Sadly now I have reverted to the same old toxic KOSsing fire arrow meta wanker that this game needs you to be in order to play it. 

It’s a real shame and I hope they can fix it. Until then we will “PVP”walls of offline players and run the MIN/MAX Tryhard BS the game devs keep catering towards. Building something for 3 days and having someone come and ruin it in 15 mins while your offline is the path the devs have made for the players. It is still EA so there may be hope yet but I really doubt it...

really a a massive shame.

• Like 1

Also realist. 

Do you work for Bethesda or something? Get lost if you’re gonna sit there and spam crap all day. I see you in every second thread spewing vitriol. It’s EA and you don’t play so your opinion isn’t worth much to players trying to voice their own in game concerns regarding the game they’re actually playing and actually own.

Youve got no dog in this fight mate. Buy the game and come play in the pool with the other kids,  rather than sitting on the side talking shit and trying to give your opinion on a game you don’t even play and therefore have no experience about.

i know you’ll get salty and reply with something edgy in an attempt to discredit what I’ve said so I’ll precede your rebuttal with this.

Your opinion doesn’t matter to me. You don’t matter to me because you are not someone I need to worry about. You won’t raid me and you can’t kill my character in game. You can’t claim my territory flag and you won’t sink my ships. You won’t do anything to me other than post some more goofy shit under a quote of this message. That won’t affect me either. 

I hope you’re enjoying the game bro. Please feel free to respond any time. I probably won’t read it. Because your opinion doesn’t matter to me.

xoxo

• Like 1

Self made problem, a great game idea on suicide trip :

- combat divers can offline sink any ship they want with just 2 oil jars and 1 flame arrow

- combat gliders can fly forever at light speed sinking whomever they want

- stone walls can be built on only 24% of the islands

- stone was nerfed to a state, where trolls can raid everything at minimum cost.

- fountain of youth debuff. Jat, please denonstrate me getting the fountain running through 100 light speed one hit cyclopses

... the list of Wildcard balance failure is endless

Edited by Talono
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Good, since you don't care, go the fuck away.

Yeah that is not happening 😂 I can’t have this game be this worthless when it comes to console. We actually have standards 👍

38 minutes ago, Polar Express said:

It’s a real shame but I think the devs are turning this game into a shittier version of rust or ark. It had so much promise to focus more on working together despite companies and allegiances but the try hard MLG no lifers came to town and offlined the neighbourhood. People keep saying it’s a PVP game but I came to atlas from rust trying to play a game differently. Sadly now I have reverted to the same old toxic KOSsing fire arrow meta wanker that this game needs you to be in order to play it. 

It’s a real shame and I hope they can fix it. Until then we will “PVP”walls of offline players and run the MIN/MAX Tryhard BS the game devs keep catering towards. Building something for 3 days and having someone come and ruin it in 15 mins while your offline is the path the devs have made for the players. It is still EA so there may be hope yet but I really doubt it...

really a a massive shame.

Yeah this is not different that rust or ark. This is where the hardcore try hards are.

Edited by Realist

25 minutes ago, Polar Express said:

Also realist. 

Do you work for Bethesda or something? Get lost if you’re gonna sit there and spam crap all day. I see you in every second thread spewing vitriol. It’s EA and you don’t play so your opinion isn’t worth much to players trying to voice their own in game concerns regarding the game they’re actually playing and actually own.

Youve got no dog in this fight mate. Buy the game and come play in the pool with the other kids,  rather than sitting on the side talking shit and trying to give your opinion on a game you don’t even play and therefore have no experience about.

i know you’ll get salty and reply with something edgy in an attempt to discredit what I’ve said so I’ll precede your rebuttal with this.

Your opinion doesn’t matter to me. You don’t matter to me because you are not someone I need to worry about. You won’t raid me and you can’t kill my character in game. You can’t claim my territory flag and you won’t sink my ships. You won’t do anything to me other than post some more goofy shit under a quote of this message. That won’t affect me either. 

I hope you’re enjoying the game bro. Please feel free to respond any time. I probably won’t read it. Because your opinion doesn’t matter to me.

xoxo

Couldn’t get through the first paragraph. Sorry man haven’t bought the game yet 😂

by those standards believe me, my opinion is worth way more than yours lol.

you already spent your money so you are basically worthless. I am a potential buyer so I am way more important than you are on a business standpoint. Just saying 👍

13 minutes ago, Yok said:

Perfect game, but it's done just to raise money .. After 200 hours of gameplay, you get involved in completing the "The Fountain Of Youth" mission, I do not know the problem of the developers when creating this QUEST, I think they are crazy no notion and never played a game in life.

How do you do a mission where the only goal is to run like a retard all day in the direction of some failure of the high level NPC milaners and impossible to kill, allow you to enter the cave, where you have to divert more NPC inside the cave , this if they do not play in the passage and ti kill in 1 or 2 hit, and this everything to arrive in Light on top of a platform (that is not active at all instant of the day) press E and remove the debuff due to age of the character?

Seriously you did not do a mission where you would have to kill some crit drople some items, go somewhere and finish or something more interactive, instead of that RUSH?

Oh yeah, definitely a cash grab. I am waiting for ark 2 to come around pretty soon

1 hour ago, Realist said:

I can’t have this game be this worthless when it comes to console.

How would you know it's worthless, you don't own it, you've never played it.

Besides, you've already stated that this company is evil.  Surely you wouldn't buy something made by an evil company. You'd bitch about it, but not buy it.

• Like 1