thuson1

Inescapable cages

Someone, anyone,

Please explain to me why having inescapable cages on a live server makes sense.... Me and my friend got on to play and we are stuck in some dudes dungeon in cages with handcuffs and there is no way to kill ourselves. How does this make sense.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thuson1 said:

Someone, anyone,

Please explain to me why having inescapable cages on a live server makes sense.... Me and my friend got on to play and we are stuck in some dudes dungeon in cages with handcuffs and there is no way to kill ourselves. How does this make sense.

Yell yourself to death... it works.

And it could be worse.. they could have built a house around you with no doors and put you in cuffs.. I have done that.

• Thanks 1

I just throw on a 10hr clip of Family Guy's rendition of Bird is the Word and toggle yell when this happens.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nari said:

I just throw on a 10hr clip of Family Guy's rendition of Bird is the Word and toggle yell when this happens.

My plan is this

• Haha 2

Just now, LifelessGamer said:

My plan is this

Dear god, I was not prepared for that...

• Haha 1

Just now, boomervoncannon said:

Look closer at my avatar...

I noticed. Watchmen, Comedian.  Great movie.

You said I was an amateur.   My game is very solid.  Lets see what you have.  Always open to learning.

53 minutes ago, LifelessGamer said:

I noticed. Watchmen, Comedian.  Great movie.

You said I was an amateur.   My game is very solid.  Lets see what you have.  Always open to learning.

Oh that was just broad over generalization for the sake of hyperbole. 

But vogon poetry is not something you want any part of. 

Trust me.

Personally, you both have no game.

Impress me.  Again you called me an amateur and offer nothing.  Seriousness this thread is to stop the death by starvation and prevent it.  Maybe watch the movie Misery and learn something.

2 hours ago, LifelessGamer said:

Personally, you both have no game.

Impress me.  Again you called me an amateur and offer nothing.  Seriousness this thread is to stop the death by starvation and prevent it.  Maybe watch the movie Misery and learn something.

Okay, for the record, I was just joking around. Stop taking me calling everyone an amateur personally and and seriously, because it was intended to be neither.

8 hours ago, thuson1 said:

Someone, anyone,

You can shout yourself to death since it´s a stamina drain. But yes, another failed mechanic that comes from ARK.