Sign in to follow this  
Leeroy Jenkins

How can someone know my steam profile?

Well its simple... Go into settings under advanced tab

You have options to show steamname in chat above your name & there is option to display name when somebody is joining the server.

You can also see a list of players on the server you're on through Steam itself. Just shift tab and goto players in game and it will show a list of players you're with. Unless your profile is private people will see you on game and join you.

5 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

How is it possible that some players now my steam profile, and they even see when I join the server (official server)??

I don't know how all those fancy players do it, but I just look through your windows at night.  You might want to think about some new furniture, the living room ensemble is dated. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes i enjoy the way they allowed you to see somones steam account name. NO longer able to be trolled or griefed by someone  hiding behind another name. 

Theres 3 options.

1 you can see anyones steam ID that types in chat with the option in advancded runed on.  

2. you can see peoples Steam name when they connect to the server with a similar option. 

3 Battlemetrics allows you to see all persons connected to a server, how long thye have been there, other servers they have visited, and average playing time in a server.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pax said:

Yes i enjoy the way they allowed you to see somones steam account name. NO longer able to be trolled or griefed by someone  hiding behind another name. 

Theres 3 options.

1 you can see anyones steam ID that types in chat with the option in advancded runed on.  

2. you can see peoples Steam name when they connect to the server with a similar option. 

3 Battlemetrics allows you to see all persons connected to a server, how long thye have been there, other servers they have visited, and average playing time in a server.

this why should u be able to hide away under a random name now we can see your steam name and report if you are an griefing racist asshole ...

i like it 

• Like 1