zorrio

When cheaters start to lose !

Its actually not cheating...

There is a bug if you put an NPC on a swivel gun on a cart it will rapid fire that thing.

8 minutes ago, Nickgb said:

level 351 though eh? Intense.

Check again.. "Lv35!"  🙂

Just now, Jester said:

Check again.. "Lv35!"  🙂

Ah, haven't had my good morning coffee yet. We'll go with that as an excuse for my ineptitude. 

• Haha 1

Actually it is a cheat  because you can also see that both sides were using npcs and only the cheating side had rapid fire 

Sorry man, we also got aim botted this morning. They got new cheats out and the devs are going to have a rough time slowing this one down with all the holes in the game.

Wipe the pvp servers.... come on devs.

26 minutes ago, DocHolliday said:

How does a server wipe stop cheaters?  That seems like an awful random request.  

Does it when they already gained an unfair advantage over others by spawning in bs crap like resources? Really? And we are not talking a handful of them. Today i saw well over a half dozen spawn using the same cheats. So yes its not random been calling for it for over a few weeks. Wipe the beast and wipe those clans using it with full bans in place. Just because i take a hardcore approach to them should not matter as the carebear devs surely wont.

12 minutes ago, BoomerMcFisticuffs said:

It doesn't stop the cheaters just slows them down for a couple hours. They are going to have to start paying attention to the cheats if they don't want to lose the playerbase.

It already has my man.. Sadly boomer many of us got off of official after we had enough. They can fight over place 1 and 2 for who can use the best cheats to date.