Sign in to follow this  
skunknl

Fountain is PURE AIDS!!!!!!!!!

Its nearly impossible to get there spawns are really fucked up!!! pls try to do something right FFS !

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Maybe its the players doing it wrong... dont think it was meant for a 100 naked people bull rushing it.

The more i think about it i dont think any thought went into it.......

Edited by Case of the Scurvy
  • Like 1

Umm, OP, maybe dont compare a game mechanic with a deadly disease.  

Pretty sure no matter how bad it is, you can just play another game.  Making such a comparison just belittles those who suffer through it.

• Like 1

Plus you dont have to do fountain runs, you can wait for breeding coming soon and just take over your child.

4 minutes ago, archaegeo said:

Plus you dont have to do fountain runs, you can wait for breeding coming soon and just take over your child.

Fair enough and I am waiting for that mechanic to be implemented albeit common sense would have dictated the aging mechanic to be implemented in full instead of in phases. Having said all that I do have a query.

When you take over your child, will you restart with a Level 1 character or do you get to keep your levels and skills? There's a huge difference between those 2 options. Would you consider both options as viable and which would you prefer? All this without getting into the merits of permanent buff stacking that turns day 1 pirates into superpirates in PvP.

Edited by Fefu
Added question

1 minute ago, archaegeo said:

Well we don't know if it is soon or not I don't think, however, i'm certainly waiting until then. The debuff isn't really that annoying anyway, to be honest at one point we were all at the lower stats before anyway.

What I just hope they make sure to do is that they give a decent enough time, and i'm not talking a week, i'm talking a few months between introducing human breeding and old age death.

The funny side to it all is that when human breeding does get implemented there's going to be a ton of horny 100 year olds! :classic_laugh:

Just now, Fefu said:

When you take over your child, will you restart with a Level 1 character or do you get to keep your levels and skills? There's a huge difference between those 2 options. Would you consider both options as viable and which would you prefer? All this without getting into the merits of permanent buff stacking that turns day 1 pirates into superpirates in PvP.

From what we know, unless i missed anything, when you take over your childs body, you will be 20 years old again and have some type of boost in stats. I doubt they'd drop people back down to level 1 and no skills because then you'd not be able to use half the stuff you've made or repair it until you level again. But as I say no full details have been released yet I think.

Yeah, i think when they introduce breeding there needs to be NPC Brothels in freeports where you can have a bastard, otherwise any female character, whether really female or not, is gonna get harassed (and introduce rape issues)

Honestly I had a good time doing it. Lots of people running like idiots down a valley just to get stomped and fireballs thrown at when you could have just went in over the top. If the lag was toned down A LOT, it might be a fun experience. It looked pretty awesome seeing all those ships parked out front. For me, 6/10 experience. Fix the lag and put an incentive to using Armor, not a deterrent. It's either you get one shot by a fire elemental with no armor, or get one shot, moving slower with armor. xD