Sign in to follow this  
Jerrimiah

Battleeye Is Not Enough

So today on the NA PVP server we got attacked by a company named Star Atlas. They were using aim bot and wall hacks, 2 days after battleeye was introduced. So my question to the devs is, what further actions are going to be done to remove hackers/cheaters from the game?

• Like 1

Did you submit video proof via the report link or are you just making baseless accusations here to troll and spread hate and discontent?

Im not saying they didnt aimbot/wall hack, but submit proof via ticket and move on.  They are fixing exploits daily.

No I'm not here to troll, and unfortunately I don't have video proof of it. What is this reporting link you speak of? I'm also asking a question of the devs as to what further is required to get these cheaters banned.

1 hour ago, Megalithic said:

this seemes to be somthing you like to say

Damn straight. Yet I still don't get any helpful replies either.

9 hours ago, Jerrimiah said:

So today on the NA PVP server we got attacked by a company named Star Atlas. They were using aim bot and wall hacks, 2 days after battleeye was introduced. So my question to the devs is, what further actions are going to be done to remove hackers/cheaters from the game?

I don’t honk they will be doing anything else further. You already got battle eye so now it is time to just let the hackers do what they do. If battle eye can’t stop them then nothing will evidently.

you will get used to it, don’t worry it will become common place and it will be just another day

@Realist And just to prove you wrong, they added more back end anti-cheat and hack detection last night.

Stop being a pessimist and let them develop the game.  Its hard prior to EA to know all the ways people will try to cheat.

CURRENT V11.3 :skull:

- Fixed an exploit [details coming later]
- Additional backend infrastructure for anti-cheat and hack detection

Edited by archaegeo
  • Like 1

Also BattleEye works over time by analysing files that are changed and if a lot of people are using said changed files.. so when initially turned on it will take a good few days to work things out and then if it's detecting the hack we will prob see a lot of posts on here along the lines of "BattleEye banned my account but I don't hack honest"

• Like 1

13 hours ago, archaegeo said:

@Realist And just to prove you wrong, they added more back end anti-cheat and hack detection last night.

Stop being a pessimist and let them develop the game.  Its hard prior to EA to know all the ways people will try to cheat.

Sounded like you told me I shouldn’t be able to speak my mind. Either way it doesn’t matter. My feelings don’t get hurt lol

you haven’t proved me wrong yet. Let’s see if it works first lol. They are going to develop the game regardless of what I say, but I will keep calling them out when I see the need to.

good talking to you though

13 hours ago, Caldrin said:

Also BattleEye works over time by analysing files that are changed and if a lot of people are using said changed files.. so when initially turned on it will take a good few days to work things out and then if it's detecting the hack we will prob see a lot of posts on here along the lines of "BattleEye banned my account but I don't hack honest"

I see more bugs than that happening, but hey I am just an ark player.