Sign in to follow this  
Mercenary

Private server

The bad mistake this ATLAS done was let people create private servers ATLAS should had NA,EU and OCEANIA so we had people playing this game like WOW, you away see people there, this is a huge game and all the servers don't have anyone playing, lot of people at the begin got all the island now a new person can't found land and the server are dead, luck if I see more the 3 people on line.

You can steal claims. If those claims are as unoccupied as you say they are, they're contestable and able to be stolen. If they are in upkeep, they're not as unoccupied as you think they are. Trust me.

No it isn’t a bad idea. If there were no private servers, half of the popularity would’ve been gone. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mercenary said:

The bad mistake this ATLAS done was let people create private servers ATLAS should had NA,EU and OCEANIA so we had people playing this game like WOW, you away see people there, this is a huge game and all the servers don't have anyone playing, lot of people at the begin got all the island now a new person can't found land and the server are dead, luck if I see more the 3 people on line.

I would agree if the developers gave us a decent balanced gaming environment but sadly the private servers to a far better job!

DG ATLAS ADVENTURES! PVE/PVP/SHOP

Is the server that I play on as I have left the NA PvP server cause of the Chinese and streamer zergs...  

This new server is so much more enjoyable they put in all the power stone islands the sotd the ghost ships whales the world is decent size and there is a zone for pvp and zones for pve... its balance that just doesn't exist on the actual servers.  And sorta shows how bad the actual dev's are at there job!

Private servers were the ONLY servers run by people who stamped out griefing.  They were the ONLY servers where people could get a bit of land to build and wake up to see their ships still there in the morning.  Officials?  Not so much.