Sign in to follow this  
Bolognapwny

I don't understand....

So you launch a NORTH AMERICAN server and all your NA's are complaining about the Chinese constant exploit, grief, and just total crap show.... and you refuse to do anything about it?  The chinese are causing tons of issues... and I am honestly getting sick and tired of fighting this NAKED zerg EVERY SINGLE DAY... I want quality content...

• Like 1

Its early acess alpha type phase dude.

Also nothing will be done about it regardless. In every video game currently "the chinese" are making everyone mad and none of the companies have done a thing. They arent going to punish a whole country by restricting gameplay just because a few of them exploit. That's what the anti cheat is for.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Asanna said:

Also nothing will be done about it regardless. In every video game currently "the chinese" are making everyone mad and none of the companies have done a thing. They arent going to punish a whole country by restricting gameplay just because a few of them exploit. That's what the anti cheat is for.

This 👆

yeah there is a reason they made anti cheat software. A lot of people get mad at the Chinese for being out played.

your other point is good as well. Just because there are some cheaters that happen to be Chinese doesn’t mean you punish people because they are Chinese. That is just straight prejudice. Smh

that other guy and others that think like him should really feel ashamed

I live in North America, and my ping is the same to the NA server as it is to the EU server.  So I just play on the EU server LOL.

4 minutes ago, Asanna said:

Wtf does early access have to do with anything?  Launch another server? 

And people like you that are like... they will never do anything about it... well ofcourse not in their player-base has people like you.

1 minute ago, Hodo said:

I live in North America, and my ping is the same to the NA server as it is to the EU server.  So I just play on the EU server LOL.

wtf does that have to do with any of this?

Just now, Bolognapwny said:

I have very little issue with the Chinese on the EU server... and my ping is the same.  That is the point.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

This 👆

yeah there is a reason they made anti cheat software. A lot of people get mad at the Chinese for being out played.

your other point is good as well. Just because there are some cheaters that happen to be Chinese doesn’t mean you punish people because they are Chinese. That is just straight prejudice. Smh

that other guy and others that think like him should really feel ashamed

Feel ashamed... you obviously haven't played against them... they are literally cancer.... everything they do is just to grief.... so if you don't have upset feelings about this or are at this point getting tired of them... you DON'T PLAY AGAINT THEM AND NEED TO BE QUIET.

And people like you that are like... they will never do anything about it... well ofcourse not in their player-base has people like you.

It's a straight up fact they wont. They've already said they wont. Complaining about it is pointless.

Launching another server isnt easy. Even if its strictly asia you'll still have VPN users who merge on NA to attack unsuspecting players.

2 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

Point is I am tried of fighting and killing them over and over again... its literally aids...

Then dont.  I dealt with them in another game, and I found that game had two servers an EU server and a NA server.  The NA server was overrun with them, and they are a plague.  But I talked with some of my EU friends and found that they didnt have near the problem we had.  So I went there.   It solved two problems.  The EU players now had someone to protect them during their "offline" hours, and I had someone to cover me during my offline time.  And most importantly I didnt have to deal with the Chinese zerg.

Just now, Hodo said:

Then dont.  I dealt with them in another game, and I found that game had two servers an EU server and a NA server.  The NA server was overrun with them, and they are a plague.  But I talked with some of my EU friends and found that they didnt have near the problem we had.  So I went there.   It solved two problems.  The EU players now had someone to protect them during their "offline" hours, and I had someone to cover me during my offline time.  And most importantly I didnt have to deal with the Chinese zerg.

Should that really be my only option?  Sounds like crap game design... I shouldn't be forced to play on any other server than my Region.... The population of this game is dying but it snot because its a bad game... its not because the devs are doing a bad job.. its because the chinese... and everyone wants to act like you're a racist if you have a problem with them, and I think its ridiculous.

10 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

Launch 150 servers u mean...

Should that really be my only option?  Sounds like crap game design... I shouldn't be forced to play on any other server than my Region.... The population of this game is dying but it snot because its a bad game... its not because the devs are doing a bad job.. its because the chinese... and everyone wants to act like you're a racist if you have a problem with them, and I think its ridiculous.

I agree with you on all parts, but I am saying there are options.  And seeing as the NA server and EU server have pretty much the same ping for me based on the East coast of the USofA, I find it no issue for me to go to the EU server.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bolognapwny said:

Feel ashamed... you obviously haven't played against them... they are literally cancer.... everything they do is just to grief.... so if you don't have upset feelings about this or are at this point getting tired of them... you DON'T PLAY AGAINT THEM AND NEED TO BE QUIET.

I think it is the exact opposite buddy 😂 

1 hour ago, Asanna said:

They do nothing, cuz its a big market to cash grab...thats it. Instead of letting us deal with this, they should make Servers for them (lock them out of EU and NA), so they can grief each other and everything would be fine. But there is tooo much money involved, so they give a shit bout us.

1 hour ago, Bolognapwny said:

Like in RL, people give a shit whats happening around them, until it hits themself, then they start to cry also...

Edited by Chett

Here's an idea: Play on unnofficial servers. Problem solved. Official has always been cancer in almost every game there is. So just let the bad players turn Official into cesspools and move to better unofficial server. Might find new friends too 🙂

4 hours ago, Leebum said:

Launch 150 servers u mean...

15*15 = 225 servers, and they won't do it because they can't afford to.

• Haha 1

Well if certain players are exploiting or cheating, I did read a post saying there's a plan to perma ban them in the future or even now maybe with the report a player ticket. 

I say, gather as much evidence as you can, screenshots, videos, whatever and report it, hopefully perm ban hammers will start raining down in the near future

There's always those you take advantage of new games, but they're the ones who always lose out in the long run.

So long 100hrs played xD

Edited by Herasea