Sign in to follow this  
Scorpionshawn

Atlas vs Conan Fan Boys kills EA games

1 minute ago, Scorpionshawn said:

How many hours do you have in? Ill steam tag you Im at 260

prolly 200 maybe more I dunno

4 minutes ago, Percieval said:

You’re constantly telling people they’re making your point when they don’t. We don’t defend the game, we say your whole statement is stupid, why can’t you see that lol. Get out of the forums if you don’t like people having a different opinion than you. 

Wait a sec you and the other fan boys keep telling me to shut up and not post when i see issues with the game. Looks like im the one with  different opinion than you and your wanting my silence. AGAIN This proved my point in this post FAN BOY!

2 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

prolly 200 maybe more I dunno

Well I can prove my time in and all the map i have been to and my levels! I have a valid points of game breaking issues bro. 

3 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Wait a sec you and the other fan boys keep telling me to shut up and not post when i see issues with the game. Looks like im the one with  different opinion than you and your wanting my silence. AGAIN This proved my point in this post FAN BOY!

Well I can prove my time in and all the map i have been to and my levels! I have a valid points of game breaking issues bro. 

You were comparing it to Age of Conan... literally the most garbage concept game ever made... but hey... it had nudity so you thought it was the end all be all I get it..... please be quiet and just enjoy the ride... this game is no where near finished... so GAME breaking issues would be in 2 years when they release it...

K thx bai

14 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

You were comparing it to Age of Conan... literally the most garbage concept game ever made... but hey... it had nudity so you thought it was the end all be all I get it..... please be quiet and just enjoy the ride... this game is no where near finished... so GAME breaking issues would be in 2 years when they release it...

K thx bai

That game was garbage concept how? No I will not shut up fan boy. I compare it because I was there for EA and Atlas looks like its going down the same road. Me pointing that out should be an eye opener to "fan boys" that not listening to the real players that keep games going are not fan boys.

Just now, Scorpionshawn said:

That game was garbage concept how? No I will not shut up fan boy. I compare it because I was there for EA and Atlas looks like its going down the same road. Me pointing that out should be an eye opener to "fan boys" that not listening to the real players that keep games going are not fan boys.

So again anyone who disagrees is a fan boy, and you are the only real player of the game.  Please point me to any statistical evidence you have that indicates this game is going down the same route as conan.  If the evidence you have is literally just the fact that after the holidays and hyped release the player count dropped a bit, then you have very little footing.

2 minutes ago, Vaenix said:

So again anyone who disagrees is a fan boy, and you are the only real player of the game.  Please point me to any statistical evidence you have that indicates this game is going down the same route as conan.  If the evidence you have is literally just the fact that after the holidays and hyped release the player count dropped a bit, then you have very little footing.

Nope fanboy meaning... When players get on the forums to complain about broken or bad game design "ie the land claims system" Fan boys will defend or dismiss the complaint all together as if that till make the issues go away. 

2 hours ago, Scorpionshawn said:

People who want to get behind this game and want it to be good are not the "Fan Boys" because they will like it no matter what. Its the people that go out of their way to get on these forums and complain about what they dont like. When "Fan Boys" sit up in these pages and defend the game its a straight up killer to moral to your most important players. Those who are on the fence.

This Killed Conan what would have been a super awesome game. People complained and gripped in the EA of that game but the fan boys made the devs believe that it would be a real hit and guess whos playing that game now? 5,430  "Fan Boys" thats right. That game is dead and in its highest peek 53,402 all-time peak

https://steamcharts.com/app/440900

People are warning Grapeshot but if they dont listen and the fan boys dont shut up this is the road that this game will be heading down or should i say up a stream with out a paddle.

Atlas 58,788 all-time peak and as of right now 28,055

You are right in a sense. It wont happen anytime soon though. We are talking L.P. this to a year before this game actually dies.

dont underestimate ark/wildcard fans. The one thing I give them credit for is their loyalty. Ark still has higher numbers so that should say something right there.

numbers are slowly dropping for atlas but it will take a long time before they get to the 20k range.

i know it will happen just like you, but it is going to take a long while

18 minutes ago, Realist said:

You are right in a sense. It wont happen anytime soon though. We are talking L.P. this to a year before this game actually dies.

dont underestimate ark/wildcard fans. The one thing I give them credit for is their loyalty. Ark still has higher numbers so that should say something right there.

numbers are slowly dropping for atlas but it will take a long time before they get to the 20k range.

i know it will happen just like you, but it is going to take a long while

I would rather see the game do well but that will only happen if they listen to the majority or players and not the few thousand fan boys. Sadly when you get on forums to say anything the fan boys are right there to dismiss your complaint and thats what killed Conan they listen to the wrong people that said no your doing a great job!

I would rather see the game do well but that will only happen if they listen to the majority or players and not the few thousand fan boys. Sadly when you get on forums to say anything the fan boys are right there to dismiss your complaint and thats what killed Conan they listen to the wrong people that said no your doing a great job!

That’s such bullshit. The playerbase puts on an idea and the community responds to it. If there are people on the forum that disagree with an idea and you immediately think they’re fanboys, means youre delusional. 

10 minutes ago, Percieval said:

That’s such bullshit. The playerbase puts on an idea and the community responds to it. If there are people on the forum that disagree with an idea and you immediately think they’re fanboys, means youre delusional. 

Grass is green and the sky is blue... wait you can just say no its brown and at night its black bla bla bla what eve fan boy

1 minute ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Grass is green and the sky is blue... wait you can just say no its brown and at night its black bla bla bla what eve fan boy

Haha I got you so now you’re starting to throw mud.

It has been a pleasure. 

Haha I got you so now you’re starting to throw mud.

It has been a pleasure. 

Is it your job to piss off people who want to like this game? 

You don't want to like this game, you seem to want everyone else to hate it. 

No it is my hobby to discuss stuff om the discussion forum. In your world that makes me a fan boy that reks games. 

Just now, Percieval said:

No it is my hobby to discuss stuff om the discussion forum. In your world that makes me a fan boy that reks games. 

Do you even play the game Im going to guess not or you have less than 20 hours into it.

Do you even play the game Im going to guess not or you have less than 20 hours into it.

I’m playing the game. And just because I’m on the forums for an hour on and off now doesn’t mean I don’t play it now does it. But let’s get back to the topic; Can you tell me why you have problems with people disagreeing with you? 

How many hours do you have in ill game tag you on steam Im over 260 hours so i have legit in game experience to have complaints. 

Mate, I have had complaints about this game. I’m not saying people can’t have complaints I’m saying if you or me or anyone else had a complaint, others can disagree with it, it doesn’t make them fan boys. 

5 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Ok I hate jumping into landmine threads like this but while Scorpionshawn is clearly just a troll looking for attention, his general point actually isn't complete bullshit. I've been in and around the game industry for almost 30 years and blind fanboyism is definitely capable of hurting a title. 

People will have different opinions and disagree with each other about what the best direction for a game is. That's totally fine. What's less fine are people who run to the forums to defend a game no matter what. They take an everything's perfect don't change anything ever stance no matter what the reality is. Usually these "fanboys" do it because they feel like they're helping the devs or perhaps hoping for some sort of recognition for their tireless efforts to defend the game (this use to happen a LOT back when closed betas were more common... people would kiss serious ass hoping to get an invite). Essentially they're the internet do-gooders of the gaming world. Every game gets people like this and there may or may not be such people in this very thread. 

The problem is, such blind defenses aren't a great thing in the long term, especially when dealing with a smaller/amateurish/indie development team. Large AAA dev teams are far more mechanical and aren't really prone to listening to user feedback for better or worse. Smaller teams working on EA titles though really are susceptible to user feedback and its ALWAYS easier to listen to the people saying you're doing a great job than those giving negative feedback, even when those giving negative feedback are a much larger group. That's not to say the masses are always right one way or the other and sometimes, especially with an EA title that's lacking a lot of content, you're not getting a completed vision and things might seem broken when they're just not finished. However, if there are real problems that need to be addressed, you're not doing the game any favors by mindlessly taking the other side just because you want to defend the game.

Again, this is a troll thread through and through. However that doesn't change the fact that the underlying idea has merit. If you like something about the game even if others don't, by all means defend it. Just make sure you're not defending it for the sake of defending the game... because if so, you're doing the game a disservice.  

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

Mate, I have had complaints about this game. I’m not saying people can’t have complaints I’m saying if you or me or anyone else had a complaint, others can disagree with it, it doesn’t make them fan boys. 

Sayonara

They are making everything boring easy insta-reward. They need make it q more mature haré. A Survival craft MMO they sold us.

As i write this, EvE online, that heavy gringy hyper complex 16 years Old game has... 30.5 k Online persons.

Devs must choice ti what kind of player want to Target their game. Casuals or mature public.

Im not trying to be a troll but i feel like I have been trolled by Percival every time i got on the forums to say "Hey this is broken" This same guy would pop up in a comment right away defending or dismissing my post. This has driven me to the point of this Post Atlas vs Conan fanboys. If you looked at all my comments on my account you can see where it all started with this fan boy and his crap. I was only pointing things out in the start to hope that someone would give some good feed back about they are fixing that nope.. instead i get Percival with his fanboy shit.. I dont know whats worse him or the lvl 1 wolf killing players in full armor! 

2 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

Im not trying to be a troll but i feel like I have been trolled by Percival every time i got on the forums to say "Hey this is broken" This same guy would pop up in a comment right away defending or dismissing my post. This has driven me to the point of this Post Atlas vs Conan fanboys. If you looked at all my comments on my account you can see where it all started with this fan boy and his crap. I was only pointing things out in the start to hope that someone would give some good feed back about they are fixing that nope.. instead i get Percival with his fanboy shit.. I dont know whats worse him or the lvl 1 wolf killing players in full armor! 

If I have done that I had all the reason to. I have made complaints, agreed with people or disagreed with people on the look of things. I don’t look at who post it I’m just giving my opinion. 

If I have done that I had all the reason to. I have made complaints, agreed with people or disagreed with people on the look of things. I don’t look at who post it I’m just giving my opinion. 

I really dont care what you say because you wont even post how many hours you have in this game..... YOU SIR ARE THE TROLL!!!

Now i have to take a break from playing, Go to the gym lift weights, then go teach martial arts for the next 3 hours. When I get back maybe you will play the game and get a at least 3 hours in to show you even play this game. Otherwise you have no veiled points!

Edited by Scorpionshawn

2 minutes ago, Scorpionshawn said:

I really dont care what you say because you wont even post how many hours you have in this game..... YOU SIR ARE THE TROLL!!!

Because it is irrelevant on how I look onto things. First of I don’t like people bragging with their hours in any game, neither with this one.