Sign in to follow this  
Littlelucifer

PVe coming through walls robbing craft tables

Even if this is pve players are going through walls and robbing craft tables these need locks same as preserving bags or make a preserving tables. Tonight 14 tribes all were robbed yes shouldnt keep items in crafting tables but no one would think people can get through doors and walls.Need locks please and a preserving cabnet with locks as it takes long time to get seeds to lose it all

until they let us lock things will be a problem , its not really the devs as the UE4 engine has the clipping issue in every game made using it , until the dev maybe put a system in place to maybe say --if logged out in vicinity of any building item that isnt yours get moved 10 yards back on login..

10 yards isnt far but far enough to stop them logging in and pushing against walls to clip through while loading in

• Like 1

They need to add locks just like ark did, doesn't matter how you look at it like you said and I agree with you 10 yards 20 yards..The weight of finished products and the weight of matts even with 650 weight u can only carry maybe 20-30 stone walls, and the matts are the same as foundations this in itself needs to recalculated couldnt theycopy the same material amount like ark and weight?

• Like 1

We caught them and they said it is allowed to be cheating since it is a pirate game . The guy bragged  and did so many bases him and his friend took screenshots. They said its allowed to break into homes and steal everything even pincoded items. This is not part of the game mechanics to get through walls etc. 

• Like 1

Is this not going against game mechanics ? is this allowed no longer able to tame when you cant keep seeds safe, cant craft so can a dev verify is this allowed or is it not because if this is allowed why have pincodes why even play when you cant even keep anything on pve?

to be honest I would prefer an 8 digit pin 4 is way to easy to hack, and agree that all benches etc need to be protected, I have all my stuff in a locked room but think I will move them to another higher floor if the buggers are glitching through the walls now.

And yes it would be nice to get a clarification from the devs i regards to what exactly is acceptable behaviour in a PvE environment, or will we be getting a lock pick tree to better break into other peoples stuff 😛

Thats not the only problem. Now some kids know, that a 3 years old pin hacker works in ATLAS. Better dont pin lock your doors......

• Like 1

When guys have saved up for taming and then growing crops which u spend countless hours going on and losing ship after ship its bad enough watching from that end and watching flags , you would think you could come home to relax. 3 tribes had everything to make brigs etc now all wiped out. All the taming we were going to do is done now. and 8 pf our alliance members just quit and now have to tell clan mates they worked all weekend and now gone so they cant build there brigs