Sign in to follow this  
Lakenludwig

Tanks, Planes etc. in a Pirate Game???

Oh please no,

really tanks and planes in a good pirate game? that would be boring and a reason to stop playing this game for me and my friends. Pls think about it.

Reminds me of the battleship film where Kurt Douglas captains a 'modern' aircraft carrier with jet fighters, and somehow gets transported back in time to pre Perl Harbour lol.

Who's to say the time gate couldn't take one back to the Caribbean, and you have a modern frigate in a sea of wooden sloops.   Perhaps some 'gameplay' balance issues there, but, mods are mods lol.  

Yes stupid idea if it comes to the base game I wont be playing it anymore.

This is only for modded private servers, some „ Pacific War „ scenario with aircraft carriers and fleet battles for islands could be fun.

28 minutes ago, Lakenludwig said:

Oh please no,

really tanks and planes in a good pirate game? that would be boring and a reason to stop playing this game for me and my friends. Pls think about it.

Mods for private servers.  Why would anyone who doesn't want to use them care?  If they want Steampunk pirates, fine.  Classical Greek pirates, Space pirates,  Hyborean pirates, anything goes on a private server