That's good news!

My priority list:

1.  Step one -  fix the bugs

2.  Step 2, reduce # of claims per person

3.  Step 3 -  increase the timer.

Edited by Winter Thorne
clarification
  • Like 1

i appreciate his tweets but this company was fed millions of dollars, hire customer service staff. 3 people. 3 freaking people to disperse information on the forums, why is that to much to ask? Apparently with the enxt gen game development companies it is. Why not just give us freaking access to slack and save even more money so he doesnt have to waste his apparently super valuable time or company resources and not post anywhere. 

• Like 1

Just now, killahsin said:

i appreciate his tweets but this company was fed millions of dollars, hire customer service staff. 3 people. 3 freaking people to disperse information on the forums, why is that to much to ask? Apparently with the enxt gen game development companies it is. Why not just give us freaking access to slack and save even more money so he doesnt have to waste his apparently super valuable time or company resources and not post anywhere. 

Well, yeah..the communications are pretty stupid.  They've opened up so many avenues of communication, nobody knows where to go to find things.  And if you've got official forums, that seems like the one place you ought to put announcements.  Tweeting, discords and the rest ought to be used just for fun stuff and idle chat.  I don't even like having to use discord for a company, although most of them require it.

But the news about the pve claims is good at least.

• Like 1

Just lost 1 flag out of 3 like half hour before he posted this, cool, would be nice if they droped that "fix" before the griefer goes for the second flag which is house.

Not before damn time.  Since I lost my claim to whatever the hell the claim bug is, it hasn't been worth heading out and claiming anything!  Luckily I found a fantastic Lawless Isle to build on and stock up on new resources to start again.

good news! Ready for more news about it and how it is gonna or not gonna affect already claimed land by one person. Will people lose all their flags except the first ones or...? This still wont help anyone that is still in need of land 😕

18 minutes ago, Loni said:

good news! Ready for more news about it and how it is gonna or not gonna affect already claimed land by one person. Will people lose all their flags except the first ones or...? This still wont help anyone that is still in need of land 😕

You misunderstood me.  The tweet just says they're looking at pve claims.  All the priority wishlist stuff is mine.  🙂

they really need to just stop people to claim-place flags till its fixed, then give a grace period where you can remove flags, and place a new one down that will protect the area you want to have 

Reading about people having people on 24/7 to stop loosing stuff is making this game look really bad and will drive away people

10 minutes ago, Winter Thorne said:

You misunderstood me.  The tweet just says they're looking at pve claims.  All the priority wishlist stuff is mine.  🙂

if they fix atleast the 3 day login claim bug I will be more then happy. The rest is just bonus 🙂

21 minutes ago, Loni said:

if they fix atleast the 3 day login claim bug I will be more then happy. The rest is just bonus 🙂

Hope it happens in like 4 hours from now on since that long need to wait to reclaim own flag.

Sad part is, when they fix the claims, it'll lock-in all those stolen claims and reward the exploiters, people with overlapping claims, being taxed for living in their own claim or having lost entire buildings will never get them back.

It should never been allowed to go on this long. When we arrived on our island there was 5 or 6 different companies living on our corner of the island. Now it's just 3, soon to be 2, a particularly aggressive Taiwanese company having systematically driven people out through overlapping claims and general hostility; and yet there's no recourse for it in PvE, because it should never have happened if things were working properly.

Edited by RyuujinZERO
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, RyuujinZERO said:

Sad part is, when they fix the claims, it'll lock-in all those stolen claims and reward the exploiters, people with overlapping claims, being taxed for living in their own claim or having lost entire buildings will never get them back.

It should never been allowed to go on this long. When we arrived on our island there was 5 or 6 different companies living on our corner of the island. Now it's just 3, soon to be 2, a particularly aggressive Taiwanese company having systematically driven people out through overlapping claims and general hostility; and yet there's no recourse for it in PvE, because it should never have happened if things were working properly.

Yeah, after reading the patch notes, it looks like there's nothing there to roll back all the garbage that happened with claims up till now.  Many people never were able to claim anything, and I'm one of them.  The longer the game runs without doing something about it, the less likely they will, too.  It would be hard to let everybody adjust to all these changes, wait 3 more weeks, then take away claims to fix it.

So now, because of all the bugs , server issues, and griefing, if I ever do get any land, I get to be some kind of automatic serf, paying taxes to somebody who went out fast and just grabbed everything.    It's a pretty dumb move.  How do you expect to keep on selling a game to new customers when this is all they can look forward to?