Sign in to follow this  
Nightstrasza

Medicine

I just spec into it to be my company's healer. I cant seem to heal myself but i can heal my teamates health and stamina. Which could provide useful

2 minutes ago, Drewtavious said:

I just spec into it to be my company's healer. I cant seem to heal myself but i can heal my teamates health and stamina. Which could provide useful

Somewhere down the tree is also aoe heal if aiming to be the support. Kinda lame can't heal self with it...

Just now, Nightstrasza said:

Somewhere down the tree is also aoe heal if aiming to be the support. Kinda lame can't heal self with it...

Im not 100% that i cant heal myself yet. I only pressed basic buttons like left click, right click, and center click. I havent dove too much into yet. Mainly spent a good portion figuring out what plants are considered medicinal herbs. (I found aloe and chamomile works good)

On 1/3/2019 at 12:04 AM, Malfunktion said:

Cant use medkits on self ... its a dumb thing that you cant 

yes id like a dev to comment on why 😕 as there doesnt seem to be much in the food tree that  heal either 

or are we stuck carrying monkeys about fpor the regen buff 😛

Edited by UDO

On 1/3/2019 at 11:41 AM, Patchnotes said:

Is Aloe the only medicinal herb?

Poppy works as well.  Haven't tested but the wiki shows Turmeric also counts so that gives a few options.  My problem with it is mostly the spoil timer, unless you keep the ingredients to make the medicine only when you need it and in large bulk amounts.  There really isn't much use to the skill tree even with the AOE.  Need to add in a few options, maybe drinkable potions or something like that(this is supposed to be a fantasy pirate mmo so that fits).  Right now we just have the AOE, a stimulant buff from the right click and a heal effect from the left click with a 3 hour(ish) timer for a kit that when used breaks and can be repaired(haven't tested if it just needs raw mats to repair or not).