Sign in to follow this  
Pappy Green

It's January 2nd

And resource gathering rates are still 2.5x. Is this just another poorly thought out decision by the devs? Is it going to be permanent? The splash screen says it ends yesterday. 

Doesn't matter if it's 50x gathering rates.  With no land grabs up for... grabs, it's pointless.

• Like 1

The land claim thing is overrated. You can get by very well in a lawless zone. The only thing they need to change is to let you place beds as spawn points on lawless. No claim to be stolen there.

3 minutes ago, Vorxius said:

Doesn't matter if it's 50x gathering rates.  With no land grabs up for... grabs, it's pointless.

You can go try to grab any land you want, drop a flag and defend it.

• Like 1

The amount of times I, and many others, have lost our stuff due to server issues they need to leave the event running just so we can start from scratch. AGAIN.

That's if we can actually log in, of course, which at the moment we can't.

Edited by Coggage

3 hours ago, Coggage said:

The amount of times I, and many others, have lost our stuff due to server issues they need to leave the event running just so we can start from scratch. AGAIN.

That's if we can actually log in, of course, which at the moment we can't.

Maintenance hitting now I assume there turning it off bonus.... Will have to see

Hope the bonus is permament, if have to get 1-5 cotton insteed of 5-15 per bush and actualy farm it for few real life days then might aswell not play...

1 hour ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

^-- This!

Except with the bug you CAN'T defend it.  The 3 day timer is screwed beyond all belief.  I was active the other night, logged in the following morning, my base was half someone else's and my Claim flag was reporting all was well with my Claim and that I owned it.  😄   A guy on Steam today logged in, was Active in his claim spot and sailed to an Island for materials and an hour after he started playing he got the message saying his base had been claimed.  So much for "defending" it.  🙂

Edited by Coggage
  • Like 1