Sign in to follow this  
[616]RexFortis

Either Lose 90% Of Your Player Base OR Reset the Server and Change The Claim System

Max 1 Flag per Player.

Max 20-30 member per Crew.

Reduce claimed Land Radius around the Flag by 20-30% 

Let Players have to put recouces inside the Flag to Maintain it.

Let flags with no structure inside claimed Area despawn after x Amount of Time.

12 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Ah right... that's where a naked noob gets 10 minutes of play time and 20 minutes of repeatedly freezing to death.  And let's not forget there's almost no fiber in those areas so trying to build anything takes you 5 times as long as anywhere else. Oh yea, and those wolves that run faster than you do... they love colder climates.  Ever had a pack of 5 of them hunt you down?  Now that's some serious fun.

You think I haven't?

That's why you start off at the Freeports my dude. The game isn't impossible it's built around being with a group of people. You can do it, it's just not easy for you to do it and I'm sorry you're having a hard time surviving game in a Survival game. Again just because you're having a hard time doesn't mean we should wipe the server for poor you... 

Edited by artaherduron

5 minutes ago, Coggage said:

Yet on the main party night of the year, 38k are playing Atlas while NMS scrapes 5k as it has tonight as I type.  So much for THEIR turnaround.

Don’t be that stupid guy 😂 don’t talk numbers when the over 3 year old game they made called ark still have over 3k more players than atlas. 😂😂😂

But ark is 3 years old and still broken 😂 but yeah atlas is a big brand new success right? Smh 

Edited by Realist

Just now, Jean Lafitte said:

Exactly. And Wildcard has already dug their hole.

You wish!  😄 Like the hole Ark dug, which tonight has 41k players...  a lot of games on Steam wish they dug a hole like that.

Just now, artaherduron said:

That's why you start off at the Freeports my dude. The game isn't impossible it's built around being with a group of people. You can do it, it's just not easy for you to do it and I'm sorry you're having a hard time the surviving game in a Survival game. Again just because you're having a hard time doesn't mean we should wipe the server for poor you... 

I'm not proposing a server wipe. I've already stated that.  Wildcard made a HUGE mistake with the multiple claim system from the word go. Now they have to figure out how to unfuck what they've done in a reasonable manner.  On PVP servers, this shouldn't be an issue.  Everything can be lost in short order.  On PVE servers? No.

1 minute ago, artaherduron said:

That's why you start off at the Freeports my dude. The game isn't impossible it's built around being with a group of people. You can do it, it's just not easy for you to do it and I'm sorry you're having a hard time the surviving game in a Survival game. Again just because you're having a hard time doesn't mean we should wipe the server for poor you... 

God you are an idiot 😂 

does the little baby not want to lose his stuff? 😢

I totally get that people are too weak to start again, so I am with you on that 👍

but why did you need to act like that? Did it help you ego at all? I hope so because you looked weak saying that

2 minutes ago, Coggage said:

You wish!  😄 Like the hole Ark dug, which tonight has 41k players...  a lot of games on Steam wish they dug a hole like that.

In all fairness ark was doing way better than atlas so if you really want to compare the 2, ark is far superior in every way. Even with the bugs 😂

Marla’s is shit, but that is because wildcard didn’t learn from their mistakes. Everyone ended up forgiving wildcard for ark. Don’t expect the same reception for atlas. These aren’t beginner devs anymore.  Now they just suck 👍

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

I'm not proposing a server wipe. I've already stated that.  Wildcard made a HUGE mistake with the multiple claim system from the word go. Now they have to figure out how to unfuck what they've done in a reasonable manner.  On PVP servers, this shouldn't be an issue.  Everything can be lost in short order.  On PVE servers? No.

Naw I disagree - Only issue they made was allowing the flags claiming time not to be refreshed by any member in the company. You feel they made a huge mistake and you're allowed to feel that. However that's not all of us, I quite enjoy the system - outside of the one short sight I've mention. 

Getting land on the PVP server : Easy, just have 10.000 players in the tribe and compete on even terms with the chinese.

Build a base on the PVP server : Why ? 3 grenades while you sleep and bye bye base. Bye Bye claimed land.

Build a ship on the PVP server : Chinese Ninja Squad while you sleep, axe crushing one plank of your galleon = byebye game over, insert new coin

59 minutes ago, Threepwood said:

Max 1 Flag per Player.

Max 20-30 member per Crew.

Reduce claimed Land Radius around the Flag by 20-30% 

Let Players have to put recouces inside the Flag to Maintain it.

Let flags with no structure inside claimed Area despawn after x Amount of Time.

genius....for real.

• Thanks 1