Sign in to follow this  
Sadie Blackhawk

Griefing

This entire company is over here sinking our stuff and trying to steal things. They've sunk 3 rafts and now working on the sloops. Something needs to be done about this. its a pve server.

834910_screenshots_20181231090313_1.jpg

1 minute ago, Sadie Blackhawk said:

This entire company is over here sinking our stuff and trying to steal things. They've sunk 3 rafts and now working on the sloops. Something needs to be done about this. its a pve server.

Agreed, this is very bad. Especially PvE. 

But I don’t think it will be fixed any time soon. They’re working on other stuff and with the new year coming up.. 

Well if they enjoy losing people to game breaking bugs. We've already had people take half or our claims with over 11 people in company running around. Now they are sinking our stuff. Not only do they need to work on stability. exploits should be their main priority. Yeah I realize that its a sister company of Ark but this is just nuts. The game is ceasing to be fun when I can't even have a cup of coffee without the Asian Invasion hacking into our buildings and sinking our rafts. It's NA-pve. Sorry but Asians need their own server and region lock them out of this cause they are griefing everyone on L10

Some people take joy by being assholes to others and its sad, but there nothing you can do about it atm 😕

Yeah. its called FTP in and setup the private server. Officials aren't worth it.

They can have their 40k players of all Chinese on the NA PVE map. Hope they hit their goals.

We have a similar group in B7 on Eu Pve called Happy Toxic, always swearing in chat, running up to other players and swearing at them over voice coms, killing tames, sinking rafts, destroying shipyards with weight exploit bug, destroying weeks of other players work.  And they claim they're "being pirates and playing the game"

They are racists, bigots, anti social degenerates who care nothing for pve environment and just want to grief people however they can.

They should be perma banned from pve servers.  

I honestly wish they never woulda said they had a pve server option. I wouldn't have bought the game had I known this is what it was gonna be like. I love eating crow every day as my husband tells me. Told you so!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sadie Blackhawk said:

I honestly wish they never woulda said they had a pve server option. I wouldn't have bought the game had I known this is what it was gonna be like. I love eating crow every day as my husband tells me. Told you so!

Private servers are your answer.  That being said, yeah, PvE griefing is a pain, and it always is, coding to prevent griefing is always annoying.  But it is just 7 days into a 2 year development period.

I get its only 7 days. But first impressions normally stick-It's been a pretty bad one. I know Ark's first few months were rocky but it was still playable.

They have their sister company that went through these same pitfalls and the knowledge to go with it but it almost feels like they aren't using all the tools at their disposal

. It's like an abusive spouse. How many times do you get beat up before you say. This isn't worth it. I have now hit that point on Officials. 

Welcome to official servers of this company... Private servers now quite expensive and no single player to escape official grieving and rates

• Like 1

Eh they aren't that bad. Our cluster has one through Gportal and one through Survival Servers. The map editor is pretty nice. Takes a bit to get a handle on it. Great Atlas Server Help Discord to get your grids running so you have all biomes and power stones.

46 minutes ago, Sadie Blackhawk said:

Ah dude. He even told you to F off 😂

sorry for laughing man. I know it’s not funny, but if you take the picture out of context is would be funny.

back to the subject, yeah this is a horrible thing that shouldn’t even be possible in the first place. Hopefully wildcard gets their head out of their 🍑 really quick as far as this goes it’s as bad as undermeshing.

for your sake hopefully they do something soon because I am sure they will be back again. That is just what grievers do unfortunately 

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

sorry for laughing man. I know it’s not funny, but if you take the picture out of context is would be funny.

back to the subject, yeah this is a horrible thing that shouldn’t even be possible in the first place. Hopefully wildcard gets their head out of their 🍑 really quick as far as this goes it’s as bad as undermeshing.

for your sake hopefully they do something soon because I am sure they will be back again. That is just what grievers do unfortunately 

They never bothered to fix grieving in ARK... Why do you think they will start here?

14 minutes ago, Sadie Blackhawk said:

I get its only 7 days. But first impressions normally stick-It's been a pretty bad one. I know Ark's first few months were rocky but it was still playable.

They have their sister company that went through these same pitfalls and the knowledge to go with it but it almost feels like they aren't using all the tools at their disposal

. It's like an abusive spouse. How many times do you get beat up before you say. This isn't worth it. I have now hit that point on Officials. 

Oh yeah. Officials have always been a plague on this game. And with no single player? Yeah, the 7 days only excuses some things but not all things.

this is one I see as not being able to be excused. 

Well that is wildcard for you. They should have learned from their mistakes. They said they learned from their mistakes. They are proving otherwise.

• Like 1

I did tell him to do that first. Then they went into voice chat. Kinda hard to understand a buncha Asians. I sat there with my cup of coffee and watched most of it.

• Like 1

Just now, peter said:

They never bothered to fix grieving in ARK... Why do you think they will start here?

Well everyone calls me a pessimist(no clue why) so I was trying to be more of an optimist than a realist this time.

see? It doesn’t work 😂

no you are right and I agree with you. Just trying to see what it was like being optimistic but I just saw how flawed that is 😂

2 minutes ago, Sadie Blackhawk said:

I did tell him to do that first. Then they went into voice chat. Kinda hard to understand a buncha Asians. I sat there with my cup of coffee and watched most of it.

Yep that would have pissed me off 😂 nothing you can do because it’s pve. I would have been saying a lot worse in game chat 👍

5 minutes ago, Sadie Blackhawk said:

Rest of the tribe logged in. They sunk all the schooners, brigs, rafts. Oh im not even logged in atm. Im reading it all in discord.

Smh 

jesus wildcard smh 

• Like 2

Yeah I gave ark 1.5 years  on offiicals before they hacked into my base,  then the non stop pillars of every new biome that went in. I went to unofficials after that. I was hoping this game would eat another 10k hours of my life. I like officials. It's a great community when there isn't toxic people everywhere. Talked to some wonderful people while sailing rafts. But limited land. Claims being overtaken even with an entire company active and now the sinking of ships that we had built before the 2.5x harvesting. Not fun.

• Like 1

The thing is, private servers are not the answer. 

Private servers are very expensive, often incl gathering and taming multipliers which basically make them too easy, they also tend to have mods incl that alot of people just don't like.  People paid, therefore they surely have the right to play in a safe secure environment?

Unless there's Private Servers that can cater for 40k people, then they are not and never will be the answer.

As for 2 weeks into a 2 yr development.  No actually, they're now 4 yrs and 2 weeks into an almost duplicate version of Ark, yet apparently have learned nothing from the anti social issues that also occurred there as well.  Ark had to goto the lengths of full offline protection for all players to protect them.  Where's the offline protection here? Doesn't exist.. many of the bug and exploits were found within minutes or hours of patching, but not by the developers.. who never test their systems or mechanics.

It's always catchup.. and there's no excuse for it, at all.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sadie Blackhawk said:

Yeah I gave ark 1.5 years  on offiicals before they hacked into my base,  then the non stop pillars of every new biome that went in. I went to unofficials after that. I was hoping this game would eat another 10k hours of my life. I like officials. It's a great community when there isn't toxic people everywhere. Talked to some wonderful people while sailing rafts. But limited land. Claims being overtaken even with an entire company active and now the sinking of ships that we had built before the 2.5x harvesting. Not fun.

Yeah unofficials will be the way to go once they get onto full swing. You seem to enjoy the game though so I would just be patient and wait for unofficials.

i usually only recommend leaving the game if I feel someone truly isn’t having fun, but I can tell you do have some fun so just hang in there. 

I am sure those idiots over at wildcard will get off their 🍑 at some point and get unofficials into full swing

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah unofficials will be the way to go once they get onto full swing. You seem to enjoy the game though so I would just be patient and wait for unofficials.

i usually only recommend leaving the game if I feel someone truly isn’t having fun, but I can tell you do have some fun so just hang in there. 

I am sure those idiots over at wildcard will get off their 🍑 at some point and get unofficials into full swing

Haha I was reading it I was like this is going well but you can’t post it without the last paragraph 😄 

Lol we actually have 2 private servers up and running with 2x2 grids. I just prefer official servers when games first start. Like Martyn said. Im ok with slower xp, I don't like high rate servers it just burns the game out faster. Mods at this point. Nah not needed.

4 minutes ago, Martyn said:

The thing is, private servers are not the answer. 

Private servers are very expensive, often incl gathering and taming multipliers which basically make them too easy, they also tend to have mods incl that alot of people just don't like.  People paid, therefore they surely have the right to play in a safe secure environment?

Unless there's Private Servers that can cater for 40k people, then they are not and never will be the answer.

As for 2 weeks into a 2 yr development.  No actually, they're now 4 yrs and 2 weeks into an almost duplicate version of Ark, yet apparently have learned nothing from the anti social issues that also occurred there as well.  Ark had to goto the lengths of full offline protection for all players to protect them.  Where's the offline protection here? Doesn't exist.. many of the bug and exploits were found within minutes or hours of patching, but not by the developers.. who never test their systems or mechanics.

It's always catchup.. and there's no excuse for it, at all.

Completely agree for the most part. And I fully understand that you don’t want unofficials to be the answer, and yes they shouldn’t be the answer, but is sound like you have played ark and are familiar with wildcard. If that is so then you must also realize that although it is unfortunate, that unofficials are most definitely the answer.

it night suck to say that, and you want to resist it with every fiber of your being but this is wildcard we are dealing with here. There is a big reality check once that name comes into the subject.

so even though I agree with you, the reality of it is that unofficials are actually the answer regardless of whether or not we want it to be 

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

Haha I was reading it I was like this is going well but you can’t post it without the last paragraph 😄 

😂😂😂

yeah I tried, can’t do it. 

4 minutes ago, Sadie Blackhawk said:

Lol we actually have 2 private servers up and running with 2x2 grids. I just prefer official servers when games first start. Like Martyn said. Im ok with slower xp, I don't like high rate servers it just burns the game out faster. Mods at this point. Nah not needed.

You didn’t combine them? Or is that not possible yet?