Sign in to follow this  
barabulyko

Hello, coming back, what game has got to offer?

We couldnt finish the game back then at the release, cause we struggled to find a piece of land to settle, so I sugges that we are missing on A LOT OF CONTENT even from basic game. Since then few big patches came out and they even added something new to the game. Is there some sort of recap of what returning players for season 3 can expect in the game? Cool new dungeons? Cool old dungeons? New buildings? Ships? Maybe there is a video about it? I couldnt find it 😞 What do I show my friends to tell that we are going to do this and its going to be fun? I couldnt pursue them that cat taming is #1 thing 😕

Please keep the "Expect tons of lags" or "Expect dead gaem" or whatever other flame for the game to yourself. I know about it. Tell me about content Im missing on, what is there left or new to do.

• Like 1

the cat thing is new...but you already know that....

some new islands and npc pirate defenses on certain claimable lands with npc pirate ships around the coast of the said islands....

test enviroment (ptr) at mo

3 hours ago, barabulyko said:

We couldnt finish the game back then at the release, cause we struggled to find a piece of land to settle, so I sugges that we are missing on A LOT OF CONTENT even from basic game. Since then few big patches came out and they even added something new to the game. Is there some sort of recap of what returning players for season 3 can expect in the game? Cool new dungeons? Cool old dungeons? New buildings? Ships? Maybe there is a video about it? I couldnt find it 😞 What do I show my friends to tell that we are going to do this and its going to be fun? I couldnt pursue them that cat taming is #1 thing 😕

Please keep the "Expect tons of lags" or "Expect dead gaem" or whatever other flame for the game to yourself. I know about it. Tell me about content Im missing on, what is there left or new to do.

Here’s the thing, the game actually hasn’t had much new content since launch.

There’s an ice dungeon. That’s pretty much it for new dungeons.

There’s a new underwater trench. There will be new island templates. That’s it for new explorable areas.

They added a submarine that you have to defeat the Kraken to unlock. That’s it for new ships.

They will be adding a new hydra six shot pistol. That’s it for new gear.

The following creatures have been added:

Cats

Giant turtles

Giant Squids

Seahorses

Some weird thing with a funny nose that holds water, Olfend I think it’s called.

Yup, that’s pretty much it. 9 months in and that’s pretty much all that’s new since you left. If you come back your chances of finding a place will improve. Just can’t honestly tell you there will be much new to do once you’ve done that.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, James Kings said:

And dont forget the lag is still here and so many bugs beetlejuice would be happy

You figured that out since Wednesday didja? Is that actual game experience talking or just hearsay?

The lag, and optimisation, is nearly getting there, it's not laggy at all compared to how it was. 20+ ships can fight each other and not lag too bad, is what I hear. That could change with the new version though.

I think boomer missed crossbows, and some other things. Otherwise, that's not a bad list. I don't know if it's a struggle to find stuff to do, if you are still at the stage of trying to settle and make a base on a island or reach end game. Reaching end game is fun, I guess, It's just a bit too shallow of an experience (fix/keep working on your game, devs!) but I think someone would still be able to make a nice video about it to show your friends.

Oh, there is a new building called the silo which can be used on a claimed island, and will pay and feed NPCs on that island. And cargo racks? They are OK.

Edited by eeeceee
  • Like 1

From comments I think the speed sails are broke because they decided to break them so people wouldn't use upgraded speed sails to be 10x faster than they wanted people to be sailing. They have been broke, on purpose 😛  But, good news there is 🙂 they intend on fixing them in the  next stage of development along with other ship/sailing Improvements, they want to make all travel a bit faster for people.