Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Xbox release date Oct. 8th

Well at least we got a date but the stream itself was underwhelming. They didn’t give nearly enough information. But hey at least we got a date

Well unfortunately, there isn’t a good reception on Twitter. Seems as the the wildcard rep and bad pc reviews at launch we’re still smoldering.

almost every reply was either saying sham or ripoff. They should have went into way more detail than they did. Smh

what happened to Nov realist? you was so sure about that date.

4 minutes ago, Realist said:

Well unfortunately, there isn’t a good reception on Twitter. Seems as the the wildcard rep and bad pc reviews at launch we’re still smoldering.

almost every reply was either saying sham or ripoff. They should have went into way more detail than they did. Smh

yea everyone was just screaming boring get to batman from what I saw.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lordkhan4444 said:

what happened to Nov realist? you was so sure about that date.

yea everyone was just screaming boring get to batman from what I saw.

Eh, I was a couple of weeks off. We still have to see if there is a delay 😂

• Haha 1

Same chat was yelling that all indie games and anything with less than top of the line realistic graphics sucked and anything but, showing game play was boring  and they kept crying for Batman, what they didn't get. I am glad I didn't have my pass to talk in that chat.. wanted to tell them all to stfu, some of us like what we are seeing and could care less about batman junk 😛

1 minute ago, Liatni said:

Same chat was yelling that all indie games and anything with less than top of the line realistic graphics sucked and anything but, showing game play was boring  and they kept crying for Batman, what they didn't get. I am glad I didn't have my pass to talk in that chat.. wanted to tell them all to stfu, some of us like what we are seeing and could care less about batman junk 😛

Unfortunately it was also the same trailer we have already seen as well. No additional info whatsoever.

Yeah, they just combined it with the Blackwood stuff, pretty much.  I wasn't expecting anything new from it, personally, just there for the date because after that date is when the game starts getting its new work put into it. 😉  couple of the other games people were hating on are actually fun games.. just more artsy than realistic.. but fun "Games" ...

2 hours ago, Realist said:

Eh, I was a couple of weeks off. We still have to see if there is a delay 😂

At this point I bet the inevitable delay makes your original prediction spot on. I was thinking later in the year.

1 hour ago, boomervoncannon said:

Gonna go out on a limb here and guess this gentleman is our first non Realist console player.

Going to go out on another limb and say he is from a country that is not America since he said 8th October lol

1 hour ago, boomervoncannon said:

At this point I bet the inevitable delay makes your original prediction spot on. I was thinking later in the year.

Oh yeah. You should see all the people talking crap to me on Twitter right now 😂

they are saying “see I told you it wasn’t November” you can sense the snotty attitude lol

i just tell them “wait for the delay” and they get all mad.

2 hours ago, Liatni said:

Yeah, they just combined it with the Blackwood stuff, pretty much.  I wasn't expecting anything new from it, personally, just there for the date because after that date is when the game starts getting its new work put into it. 😉  couple of the other games people were hating on are actually fun games.. just more artsy than realistic.. but fun "Games" ...

Yeah I am having a blast with borderlands 3 right now. Love the animation.

but as far as the interview goes there wasn’t anything about new mechanics, the price of the game, if servers were being added and no mention of the...... nope. I’ll just leave that along for now.

i mean all of the console players were watching and their just wasn’t any detail 

well, you know what im doin. marking this in my calendar as xbob cheeks clappin day. gonna need to take the whole week off for this event. 

THEIR SUFFERING WILL BE LEGENDARY

tenor.gif?itemid=5201788

Edited by Enki Anunnaki
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

well, you know what im doin. marking this in my calendar as xbob cheeks clappin day. gonna need to take the whole week off for this event. 

Yeah, unofficial all the way lol. But yeah my friends don’t really want to go through the grind anymore really either. Most have over 10k hours in ark so I am thinking the slightly boosted rates of unofficial will do is some good.

18 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah, unofficial all the way lol. But yeah my friends don’t really want to go through the grind anymore really either. Most have over 10k hours in ark so I am thinking the slightly boosted rates of unofficial will do is some good.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611be04d4a50dc2e31a3b

52 minutes ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611be04d4a50dc2e31a3b

Well come on over to unofficial servers and we can pvp all day long

• Like 1