Thund3r 4

Why is the majority of the atlas community so damn toxic.

Seriously toxic people in game. No comms just kill you and loot you. Unless you’re in a mega company quit your job and live on the game it’s unlikely you’ll ever get anywhere with this. 

Just now, Thund3r 4 said:

Seriously toxic people in game. No comms just kill you and loot you. Unless you’re in a mega company quit your job and live on the game it’s unlikely you’ll ever get anywhere with this. 

Guess you never played ark. If not this is your new life 😂

If you are on a pvp server you should expect this, it's a pvp game with a pirate theme. What do most people think of pirates, plundering, looting, stealing, and killing... Pve was intended for a reason, if you played ark you would already understand why the community is this way.

Edited by SassytheSasquatch

9 minutes ago, Realist said:

Guess you never played ark. If not this is your new life 😂

I’ve put hundreds of hours into ark. Wasn’t as much of an issue in that game for me. 

5 minutes ago, SassytheSasquatch said:

If you are on a pvp server you should expect this, it's a pvp game with a pirate theme. What do most people think of pirates, plundering, looting, stealing, and killing... Pve was intended for a reason, if you played ark you would already understand why the community is this way.

And I’ve is just a fancy version of Minecraft. You build your shit what do you do then. It’s boring without the pvp aspect. I just wish it was a tad more enjoyable if you’re on your own or in a small group. 

PvE is pretty brutal starting out too. The game is brutal all around. It's a survival mmo.

But even the PvE server is rampant with thieves. If it ain't bolted down or locked up it's gone if you leave it alone. 

Ark was great on private servers. This world feels a little big for that though. So I'll see how it pans out.

Iv joined PvE for this reason. No I'm no carebear but I know that in PvP server it's FFA no holds bar

Because the majority of them are either raging teenager, or because they simply can get away with it

Ark ha one of the worst player community of all online games. Atlas wouldn't be different.

I'm on a private server since they released the 1st build. 

Edited by SpacemanSpiff
  • Thanks 1

well we defend our land, ppl sometimes get a chance to get out but many come to plunder too so shoot first or get plundered is kinda the life of a pirate