Sign in to follow this  
Gamling

Grapeshot killed the game for soloplayers

Just to give a suggestion : Enough points to learn 2/3 of the skills.

Devs, ignore the big-company trolls here, they are only strong in quantity because they lack quality.

4 minutes ago, Jerryn said:

As for me, I have no influence over the development direction of the game, unless I try to do the same as I just suggested.

Oh no I fully understand you're just a forum moderator trying to do your job but I highly doubt the devs even read the suggestion section now after someone posted a screen shot of a dev in discord that didn't understand why everyone was complaining about ships of the damned being broken.

Don't worry.  Just like ARK, this game will have a solo play ability.  It's not grapeshot's fault you have trouble making friends or that you're anti social.  This is a MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER GAME.  That means something, which you obviously haven't figured out yet.  Solo players will ALWAYS be at an extreme disadvantage to groups.  Grapeshot shouldn't cater to solo players in any way.  Not 1.  Make a friend dude.  It's not that hard, unless you go around crying all the time.  Nobody likes a whiner.

I play solo up until 2 days back, so just over 300 hours and loved it. Was tuff and thats what made me log in daily. There was nothing i couldnt do....lvl up hmmm i need a bear ...respec into tames... got my bear lvl up respec into sails ....make sails .....lvl up respec again....beautiful system. I now roll in a brig solo.....i have crew to fire my cannons....crew on my sails.....im solo....cant wait to log in again..because i wasnt able to finish everything in one night....amazing finally a game that is tuff.....my teammates pretty much run solo and we can meet up whenever. From what I've seen and I have the hours to prove this, this game is built for large groups and solo players.....

15 minutes ago, Notorious said:

I play solo up until 2 days back, so just over 300 hours and loved it. Was tuff and thats what made me log in daily. There was nothing i couldnt do....lvl up hmmm i need a bear ...respec into tames... got my bear lvl up respec into sails ....make sails .....lvl up respec again....beautiful system. I now roll in a brig solo.....i have crew to fire my cannons....crew on my sails.....im solo....cant wait to log in again..because i wasnt able to finish everything in one night....amazing finally a game that is tuff.....my teammates pretty much run solo and we can meet up whenever. From what I've seen and I have the hours to prove this, this game is built for large groups and solo players.....

Yes ofcourse it has, just that not everyone is up for the task or had irl stuff to do. But in my opinion you shouldn’t play solo on official if you don’t have the hours for it. Or they need to fix PvE.