to much wolfs ^^ and OP

dam every time i go land bam 
im dead to many wolfs and other animals at beach 
and many of them r really OP 
wolf level 2 can kill me with one bite 
chicken alpha kill me with 3 hits 😄
this way really hard, even to go on beach ^^

• Like 3

Wait until a tiger gets you, they run faster than you and hit faster than your bow reloads.  Insta death.

The wolf Situation in Atlas is an actual problem. I'm not just saying this cause i'm some newbie. I'm an Ark player with 3000hours of in game play.

It has 2 Issues.

Issue 1 The spawn rate of these and most predators is insanely HIGH along with almost every animal in the game. This kinda animal density is like Jacking Arks dino spawn rate to 3 or higher. Way Way WAY to many.  A single player with a bow cannot defend them selves against 5-10 wolves every 5 minutes. Its a loosing battle. Its 110% unrealistic to think you can win with that kin of odds.

Issue 2. Speed and attack strenght.  These Wolves are WAY to fast. You cant fire on them cause the send you let your arrow fly the wolf is a good 5platforms away from where you aimed.  And once they get to you thats it. You just have to stop fighting cause its a 0% chance of hitting so you just have to let your self die.

Lure them in the water and kill them easy. Its a survival game so learn how to overcome. Spawn in the freeport not some random location where you get killed.

Quit asking for nerfs or you just kill the game. Get to level 20 and kill anything because everyone wants to cry care bear.

• Sad 2

I like it hard. not Impossible. There's a difference. And i've run them into the water. once you have about 15 in the water you then have to worry about them on land AND in the water

• Like 1

I agree with the OP mostly because of the high spawn rate and the fact that predators do not prey on each other like they did in ark. So when you "go into water and kill them easy" u get smashed by speedy crocs and snakes who are also chasing you. 

Also Strong arm is now bugged and I havent seen piercing shot do damage since it was originally changed. 

It is incredibly hard to corpse run and wolves are pretty glitchy when you get stuck in there head like you've been bitten by a lion. 

Here's a tip tho - learn to glide and avoid getting those trains 🙂

Getting to level 20 doesnt mean shit unless you're just putting points into hp. Maybe you are? 

don't get me wrong i'm not hating on wolves. I love wolves. and i love the fact that someday if the wolves will let me out of the house i could eventually level up and tame one. But being surrounded on all sides by 6-10 very eager wolves ain't getting me to that goal. I'm running with 2 people and even with 3 of us we get smashed. So it just a continues stream of dead pirates.

Don't forget even if you manage to get a wolf down to to a low HP to kill it and you die. It will just eat you like everything else and regen back to full. Lets not mention, the level 250 spawns that one shot you regardless. I wish they just had it where if you put down a foundation it stops all spawning around it

There are a lot of ways to make it so you are able to handle them with out the frustration we get now. 

Also for those that havent tamed one - your wolf is slightly less viable than the wild ones except it can level. While saddled it doesnt do as much damage and does still get stuck on the wolfs head. It also doesnt have the hp to be able to take on multiple just like your own player. Tames are not like ark where once  you get tames you can be quite confident in PvE, more often than not they going to die if you are using them for anything except travel.

• Thanks 1

We're having a similar snakes and crocodiles issue on the PvP server. The amounts of spawns, their aggro range and lack of deaggro is crazy.

the wolf mechanic isnt fun in any shape of form a lvl 2 or lvl 200 they all kill u , and lets be honest we are just tickling them with our bows and swords etc , 35-45 damage per hit is pitiful at lvl 44 😕 im doing the same damage i was at lvl 1

i love the hints , tips and tidbits of pro Ark players. 
like its so easy to tame a wolf and be done with it. 

most of us lose everything, every day in this freaking game. 

AI balanciong is pone of the major flaws the game currently has. 

its the land mos, the SotD´s romaing the waters....

its just a mess and almost impossible to enjoy that. 
I chose pVE because I wanted as few griefers as possible. 
I chose PVE so I can chill and relax. Do stuff. 
This game is a therapist in ways of "dealing with loss, frustration and sooner or latrer, depression"