TheMustangMan97

I logged on and now i cant rejoin my last server.

I rejoined the last server but was not able to use anything I had so I restarted my game and now I can not rejoin at all the only option I have is to join a new atlas.

If anyone know how to fix this let me know.

If you cant use anything, DIE! No really, Exhaust yourself and spawn at a Freeport. Die again and Spawn at your Bed. Its the only fix i know for this. May also Check Data Integrity on Steam

I cant die because I can not even join back and when I went to open my inventory it would close as soon as I opened it. so I tried to restart but now its really broke.

PvP server?  If so and you play with others have them shoot your sleeping body.  You'll be able to log in after that.  If not I would enter a support ticket. 

Edited by DocHolliday

If its pve use join server - select your server and choose a homeport near you island. I've had this problem a few times. Once back on your server do as suggested above and kill yourself off.

I don't know what was messed up but all I did was join new server and click on the region I lived in and it loaded my character. I was afraid that it was going to have me make a new one.