Sign in to follow this  
Konvar

Oh god, the ladder!

Developer, hear the players. Just add "climb" in the radial menu (if it is not).

Please don't. Ladders works pretty well without bugging around.

If u place I.e. five ladders in a row, there are five structures, not one ladder with one menu. 

To interact with, u have to look at the structure, u want to climb up. Not between, not too high or too low. So damn simple, made for 1...3 yo it seems; or for apes.

Now re-think again: should the devs change something in one of the last bugfree structures, because you and lots more are not able to simply look at the structure u will interact with? 

And up next add some remote control for behemoth gates, because you can't open them from your ship in another sector?

The ship shakes! While I look up, the shark is eating my ass!

People complain. What to do? How to solve with the sea?

Sometimes the ship ladder is ridiculous to use.  There are times it works first time, every time, then there's an interlude where it just can't be grabbed, or if you do grab it it will instantly dump you in the water again.  This goes on even after logging out and back in, and you just have to wait 10 minutes until it somehow fixes itself.  😞  It's really, really annoying when you can't get on your own ship.

• Like 1

The bug where you fade through the ship instead of climbing up is pretty much non existant anymore, so please dont touch them 😛

When you think it's buggy because you can't grab the ladder, so where should be the fix? Make ladders out of LEGO Duplo for you? 

Without kidding: if u truly think, your ladder is buggy so first Whistle with "T" your boat (only works, when you are in the water) to raise and lower the ladders. Maybe you don't have to relog this way.

13 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

so first Whistle with "T" your boat

There is a solution! When I whistle the letter “T” on the stairs on the boat, I climb aboard.: Classic_biggrin: 

Do so!

Edited by Konvar
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Grongash said:

The bug where you fade through the ship instead of climbing up is pretty much non existant anymore, so please dont touch them 😛

Yes it still exist, I'm facing that bug on my schooner most of the times.