Parsama

Claim System

hello 

i know im not the only one but i rly need to know how its work

i have 3 ppl in company (with me) and on all island 122,53,69 we have 0/34 island points where should i go to get some points and claim island ?

i believe the 34 points is based on your company size. a solo has 30 points. looks like 3 person company is 34. so, you would need a decent size company to claim even the 53 point island.

this was a stealth change from the ptr where a solo could claim even a large island if you could pay for the upkeep.

Dunno if it still 34 or less points island, but as a company of 3 members, you should join a claimed island.
There is a ton of "good lord" (especially on PvE).
Taxe doesn't reduce your farm anymore, if the island isn't yours you doesn't have to farm theses ~500 golds each day (for smaller islands).

IMO it's the best thing to do, just find a "good owner" which isn't an asshole about building or else.
Dunno for elsewhere but, in desert, allmost everyone is gentle ^^

Unintended consequence of the new tax system is you can't look at the atlas map and see which islands have bad landlords (50% Tax).

Was quite handy when traveling, added to your descision making of where to stop to gather / get tames / or base build to know who was reasonable and who wasn't.

Also was quite pleasing to anounce in global chat that you were throwing 3 maps overboard as island tax was 50%, and island next door would get our custom (2 maps) as thier's was only 25%.

33 minutes ago, Jack Shandy said:

Also was quite pleasing to anounce in global chat that you were throwing 3 maps overboard as island tax was 50%

I prefere to not waste my time tbh.

1 hour ago, Jack Shandy said:

Unintended consequence of the new tax system is you can't look at the atlas map and see which islands have bad landlords (50% Tax).

Was quite handy when traveling, added to your descision making of where to stop to gather / get tames / or base build to know who was reasonable and who wasn't.

Also was quite pleasing to anounce in global chat that you were throwing 3 maps overboard as island tax was 50%, and island next door would get our custom (2 maps) as thier's was only 25%.

On PvE taxes work as a "bonus" now. Whenever taxe are 0 or 20%
You you still get the same amount when you farm.
Since the last patch 🙂

Hello,

Because you are currently using 0 of the 34 points your crew has.

If you claimed a 15 points island it would state 15/34.

Best regards.

Albibak

37 minutes ago, Albibak said:

Hello,

Because you are currently using 0 of the 34 points your crew has.

If you claimed a 15 points island it would state 15/34.

Best regards.

Albibak

ok but when i try put flag on island 53 where i need 34 points i cant cuz i have 0/34 and there is no 15 island aveliable 

Correct, the only islands that remain are the larger ones that require a medium to large company.

Maybe they will change this, who knows but I don’t see some of these islands being taken anytime soon, maybe ever. 

0/34 means you can ONLY spent 34 points on an island. A 53 island needs 11 members in the company.