Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Hey so what are the pvp hours?

With only a few hours till release of the patch I haven’t seen where they said what the pvp hours are going to be.

or wartime with the raid window. I remember seeing 9 hours but they didn’t really say what hours those were. Or for that matter if it is just a set 9 hours no matter what or if it is the defenders that pick the 9 hours or the raiders that pick the 9 hours. Did it say at the 9 hours?

2 hours ago, Realist said:

With only a few hours till release of the patch I haven’t seen where they said what the pvp hours are going to be.

or wartime with the raid window. I remember seeing 9 hours but they didn’t really say what hours those were. Or for that matter if it is just a set 9 hours no matter what or if it is the defenders that pick the 9 hours or the raiders that pick the 9 hours. Did it say at the 9 hours?

Try playing the game? 

Just now, Chucksteak said:

Try playing the game? 

Trying to. They are really dropping the ball getting it to console

4 minutes ago, Realist said:

Trying to. They are really dropping the ball getting it to console

I am afraid the only thing that is going to save this game is console where nobody knows whats going on around the real world here.

More i talk to ppl the more keep saying, i dunno if i am interested in this game now. Sadly its true.

3 hours ago, Sneakydude said:

I am afraid the only thing that is going to save this game is console where nobody knows whats going on around the real world here.

More i talk to ppl the more keep saying, i dunno if i am interested in this game now. Sadly its true.

Yeah console will definitely give it a boost at least initially. Everyone buys something new. The trick to keeping players is not hype but actual execution.

ps4 is a looooong way out though. Sont already didn’t like ea games and after ark they are pretty much saying make it complete before we add it.

xbox will take in the game and the sales will probably be high but unless they change stuff really quick they won’t maintain it.

once the game comes out I will more than likely become a daily poster. If you think my count is high now I will probably double it very quickly. Once I pay for something I will have expectations that I expect to be met.

but yes, I don’t think this game has that much of a chance with pc anymore. I’ll play the hell out of it on console.