Sign in to follow this  
Yuli1961

Is it HERE????

Another big patch tonight?? REALLY? Or is this THE patch.. is 1.5 here?? Are they actually gonna launch a day early?  Oh be still my throbbing heart!

Within 12 hours according to Jat on Twitter, if all goes well we get to play again.

The Dev's dont care about the North American PVE community. Why dont they launch the NA PVE and make Europe wait another couple of weeks (or longer). I dont want to go to EU and restart again on NA. This really pisses me off.

Well we were sacrificed in the beginning, only fair to start EU first. I'd have much rather they start all at same time though.

No offence, but the Devs are going to shoot themselves in the foot by testing it in NA for a couple of reasons:
1) NA players are MUCH tougher on game criticism, and FAR less understanding/forgiving about bugs that happen after a fresh launch
2) There is a rather large population of College/University students that finish their final exams in 1 - 2 weeks. This leads to more of a player base when these students get out of school. I'm not saying they thought of this, but it MIGHT have been something they thought about.