Sign in to follow this  
Enki Anunnaki

Atlas desktop icon

Hey yall, so I'm curious if anyone has made a high definition atlas icon for their desktop. I use a 55in 4k television as my main display and the original atlas icon looks pixelated and low resolution.. idk if i have ocd but it really bothers me lol. I've gone into the atlas files to look for a better icon and all i've found was a high definition icon of the planet without the atlas lettering... has anyone made a better one? If so, could you point us perfectionists in the right direction and provide a link for download?

Thanks 🙂

1 hour ago, Master_Pain said:

You must be scaling your desktop a lot. Icons all look fine on my 110" 4k projector, pleb.

its on medium, the default scale... its pixelated on every scale, pleb

Edited by Enki Anunnaki
PLEB

I just wanted to post to this thread to clarify that everyone who doesn’t have a doctorate in visual electronics technology is a pleb.

That is all.

Carry on.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gomez Addams said:

Are we talking about the thingy you click on to make the game start? If we are, my is working fine. Thank you. 

“Thingy” is a highly technical term whose use should be restricted to trained visual electronics technology professionals and not bandied about by laymen plebs such as yourself. Please refrain from giving the impression you are qualified to assess the functionality of such sophisticated media interface tools.

sorry to hear that man ,my icon looks sharp on my 65in 1080p ...

Edited by Remo