Sign in to follow this  
Sneakydude

PTR almost up?

A friend msged me saying it still isn't up.

Must be a ton of configurations to do. The sooner we get in, the sooner it goes to live, and the sooner we stop losing players.

11 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Yup PTR will be April 1st, no-one ever said PTR was going up on 27th March. Your friend was mistaken.

Yeah so much confusion, with dates i think we all got it mixed up. If 7 days is enough, then it might be the 8th stated we get it sent to official. Cross fingers boys.

A week, fortnight, month.. year.. it goes up when they're done.  A line of text to keep us uptodate wouldn't go amiss but that's devs for you, they think if they say something, everyone will take it as concrete evidence and threaten to sue them if it isn't done exactly and to the letter.

So they don't post info.  Common Sense really.

Because they're right.. people will.

16 hours ago, Sneakydude said:

the sooner we stop losing players.

The devs have successfully killed their own game, with their inability to keep self made deadlines, announcements of this PTR and the wipe. To be honest, i will be surprised if there is a game after this SNAFU. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Manbewb Ghettobooty said:

The devs have successfully killed their own game, with their inability to keep self made deadlines, announcements of this PTR and the wipe. To be honest, i will be surprised if there is a game after this SNAFU. 

Have yet to see the Devs set a deadline.  Have seen many ETAs. Sadly seems a lot do not know there is a big difference. 

Every passing day, I care less and less. I am not sure if I even have a crew any more, but I will surely explore new map at least and see if I like thes echanges or not.