Sign in to follow this  
Garrik

Devs, How do you plan on saving this game?

Let me start by saying I really enjoyed this game.   I think you made a mistake by announcing the wipe and changes a month early.   The total disregard for the PvE community is another sore spot.    

So as the title says, how are you planning on bring people back to the game after such a mess?

2 minutes ago, Garrik said:

I think you made a mistake by announcing the wipe and changes a month early.

One side is saying it was announced too early, the other side is saying it was announced too late (game splash screen).  Can't please both, and forewarned is better than having something like this sprung on you.  Dollie said they're less concerned about number of players right now than they are with fixing bugs and implementing the new systems.

25 minutes ago, Garrik said:

Let me start by saying I really enjoyed this game.   I think you made a mistake by announcing the wipe and changes a month early.   The total disregard for the PvE community is another sore spot.    

So as the title says, how are you planning on bring people back to the game after such a mess?

No, they are trying to keep the 10k people they had.

you need to remember that they have only lost 5k people since they announced the wipe. The other 27k left before the wipe was even announced.

dont blame the wipe for the drop in playerbase because it was a very small drop compared to before the wipe was announced

1 hour ago, CazzT said:

One side is saying it was announced too early, the other side is saying it was announced too late (game splash screen).  Can't please both, and forewarned is better than having something like this sprung on you.  Dollie said they're less concerned about number of players right now than they are with fixing bugs and implementing the new systems.

Nah. The problem isn’t whether they announced it too early or too late. It is that they announced the wipe and then after that they said there would be test servers and then the wipe after that.

they really shot themselves in the foot when they did that 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Realist

How dumb are you people? All these post about this game dying or being dead.... It's an EA game, not even released yet. lmfao. I've seen countless others tell you people it is an EA Game. Why do you silly people not understand that?

Although i find this to be a sugar coated form of censorship and has vast potential for unethical social engineering... Considering Atlas's dilemma of population growth and player retention brought on by horrible foresight and an obvious lack of discipline when it comes to development coordination, Im inclined to let this censorship slide in the name of progress.
Read this:
https://steamcommunity.com/games/593110/announcements/detail/1808664240333155775

On that note, the devs have best get their shit together for this ptr moving forward and knock it out of the park to earn the good reviews and reputation that will bring the population where Atlas deserves to be. Its a 40k player server. fill those puppies. If done right atlas could be the next runescape. 

Edited by Enki Anunnaki