darcek

Water pipe system and reservior

Anyone figure how to use this?

I tried to connect the various pipes to water but no use..only thing I was able to place a faucet on the reservoir..

Tried to connect it with water I got with shovel,didnt work as well..

If it's like ARK you need to put an intake pipe in the water, but I haven't found a freshwater source outside the freeports yet on the dozens of islands I've explored.  I believe reservoirs collected rain, but haven't had one up in the rain or even seen much rain at all either.

Yes I have 3k+ hours in ARK i know. it dosent work exactly the same here.

Theres Underground water pipe,Water tap, Irrigated water pipe and indoor water pipe. No intake like ARK.

cycle the pipe like you cycle walls to make doorways maybe? not 100% sure

Edited by Teach

I know you can manually refill water reservoirs with waterskins, but since you can only fill waterskins from fresh water sources and those only seem to be in freeports it's the same problem.  Plus it's a pain in the ass.

If you need water for yourself the system isnt for you but for crops.

To get water use mini game for pulling water or shovel is better or use water barrel to collect rain,or tame a cow,milk is also considered as water plus healing potion,and fills blue hunger bar.

So many remarks here,no able farmer to find anywhere 😞

Edited by darcek
  • Thanks 1

I haven't even seen any rain yet as far as I can remember, except for sea storms.  Been spending most of my time in Temperate/Tropical/Equatorial, so you'd think it would be non-stop in some of them.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Revenant said:

I haven't even seen any rain yet as far as I can remember, except for sea storms.  Been spending most of my time in Temperate/Tropical/Equatorial, so you'd think it would be non-stop in some of them.

I have seen rain only x1 in a Temperate zone, though I have had a lot of issues connecting game so prob only have 3 hours played.

Just now, Mecistios said:

is it possible if you dig for water to catch that water or only able to drink it ? tried with a water skin 

Didn't see a way to use waterskin on it, didn't try a pipe yet but with a springs limited supply id assume wouldn't work...