Sign in to follow this  
cbo1964

Sorry - this Game is No Fun and even not ready to play.

I have spend a lot of Time to stay strong in this World but the is NO Chance beacause the Spawn System does not work. I have spawned on an Island get killed there an respawned on this Island, okay NO Problem. I played a little loger got killed an respwan is on an other Island, far away from all my Goods. I try to swin - NO Chance. 

I build a Bed - I build 5 Beds but NO Respawn pssible it says  Bed: Bed ist no longer in a claimed Area - OKAY but i CAN´T claim it does not work becaus YOu cant clam in a lawless Area.

I have a Raft - with a Bed , anywhre out of Distance , not possible to get it back , I have antoher Raft - the same.

For me it isn´t funny to waste my Time for a Game what possible is not ready to play.

Edited by cbo1964

My suggestion would be to read what exactly "early access" means then ask steam for a refund because you didnt know and never buy an early access title again. Early access === super early prototype of a game that may not even work at all or crash after 5 minutes.

So do yourself a favor and buy some full title.

• Like 3

You bought a game that is in 'Early Access", the game is not ready for a full release.

If you buy an 'Early Access' game you are testing the game for the devs, that's what Early Access is and it gives you a chance to help the devs make the game better by providing feedback.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cbo1964 said:

I have spend a lot of Time to stay strong in this World but the is NO Chance beacause the Spawn System does not work. I have spawned on an Island get killed there an respawned on this Island, okay NO Problem. I played a little loger got killed an respwan is on an other Island, far away from all my Goods. I try to swin - NO Chance. 

I build a Bed - I build 5 Beds but NO Respawn pssible it says  Bed: Bed ist no longer in a claimed Area - OKAY but i CAN´T claim it does not work becaus YOu cant clam in a lawless Area.

I have a Raft - with a Bed , anywhre out of Distance , not possible to get it back , I have antoher Raft - the same.

For me it isn´t funny to waste my Time for a Game what possible is not ready to play.

‘Possibly not ready to play’

The sweet definition of Early Access

• Like 1

Early Access means that a Game is playalble but not full ready. For Example if its not able to Play it is not a Game, which sold to the People. Better: I wrote three Lines of Code and name it Early Access without Basic Functions an get Millions of Dollar for that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cbo1964 said:

Early Access means that a Game is playalble but not full ready. For Example if its not able to Play it is not a Game, which sold to the People. Better: I wrote three Lines of Code and name it Early Access without Basic Functions an get Millions of Dollar for that.

Seems like some people are having issues I get it but, it is playable. Now I am no programmer or game maker so I can't tell you what the problem is but I have been able to start in Freeport area build raft supplies sail through about 4 tiles find an island claim and build a hut so far.

Well. Me and a friend bought it. For a game that costs money I want more than 7fps and high ping. Maybe we got to bad PC gtx 1060? Refunded til I know what the problem is.

i think the underlying issue is how you are choosing to respawn. So when you select your home region, every time you respawn you also select which island you want to . N, S, E, W. Pay attention to which one you want to spawn on. also this game is actually very playable. most of us went through the lag fest to get out of the startign areas. server loads and bugs are all about early access...if you dont like stuff like that..dont play. or do, and complain, i mean its your money. But at least please give your complains in a nice constructive criticism

This game is not ready to just play, It's ready to be fixed, tested, and balanced. It'll take time. The Dev's made outstanding progress in the way of networking and server leg within just a few days. Still a long way to go. 

It's best to not touch this game for a fair and balanced, along with fun gameplay experience for a few weeks. Late Jan you'll likely have something enjoyable, but still very broken and buggy! 

Yes, You paid money for this, But you saved money by getting in early. 

If you do play, don't get to serious about it, Because you'll likely lose everything many times over.