war machine

I can deal with...

I can deal

with the wipe

The changes to rules,

the 1000 or so glitches,

the bugs, 

I can even deal with the little things that come right down to lazy programming

what i cant deal with is the lack of support,  we pay for this game... early access or not,  we should be able to resolve said issues

I think more then enough of us would "help" and volunteer (volunteer means free btw)  These volunteers dont need crazy powers but they could help, unstuck players, and other minor support roles,
 freeing up the paid support with major problems,  and providing better quality of life on the server

IF grapeshot wants to maintain its numbers instead of lose them,  support that at least replies to you would be key....

Currently Support only helps with mergers...  I mean,  come on how many  mergers happen daily  id imagine not enough to keep 1 single support person busy all day

• Like 1

Please hold, all of our representatives here at Boomer Inc. are busy helping other players with mergers at the moment, but if you’ll remain on the line your post will be handled in the order it was received.

Please enjoy the music while you wait

*plays annoyingly indistinct music in the background which sounds vaguely like Sympathy for the Devil, by the Rolling @#$&ing Stones. Then again, it might also be It’s Not Easy Being Green, by Kermit the @#$&ing Frog. With Boomer Inc. it was often hard to tell.*

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, war machine said:

the 1000 or so glitches

The tissue box is by the door...

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Skyroguen said:

music should be Metallica songs played as Muzak like in elevators

Right, because we can all relate to a quadruple amputee with no face whose only means of communication with the outside world is tapping Morse code against his headboard when we’re stuck in an elevator.

Brilliant!

• Haha 2

i mean, it would be a good idea. thing is tho, it would have to be a seperate account with no rights to build or fight, almost like being a ghost, and heavily monitored by staff, in order to avoid those accounts being used nefariously. i'd be up to helping other players in that capacity. 

Edited by Enki Anunnaki
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

i mean, it would be a good idea. thing is tho, it would have to be a seperate account with no rights to build or fight, almost like being a ghost, and heavily monitored by staff, in order to avoid those accounts being used nefariously. i'd be up to helping other players in that capacity. 

I agree, its why i said minor powers,  Nothing like spawning in stuff, that could be abused  but moving stuff, or getting things that have fallen through the world and stuff like that would  be a great help,
i dont know how many people that have quit do to frustration on losing shit just because it fell under

What type of support do you expect in EA game? It´s full of bugs, glitches just like u said. I think they need to use their manpower to develop the game itself, not helping with stucked animals in game. 

Changing the way claim flags work in PVE is the best decision they've made so far. If they had done that near the start they wouldn't have lost so many people looking for land and frustrated seeing every island covered in red circles.

The game has been thrown to one side until they fixed it, hopefully they will so we can all come back again otherwise it will be back on the shelf collecting dust.

58 minutes ago, Willard said:

What type of support do you expect in EA game? It´s full of bugs, glitches just like u said. I think they need to use their manpower to develop the game itself, not helping with stucked animals in game. 

Its why i said we as in us gamer players volunteer,  Not them the programmers 

41 minutes ago, MrMagoo said:

Changing the way claim flags work in PVE is the best decision they've made so far. If they had done that near the start they wouldn't have lost so many people looking for land and frustrated seeing every island covered in red circles.

The game has been thrown to one side until they fixed it, hopefully they will so we can all come back again otherwise it will be back on the shelf collecting dust.

I like the basic concept of the claim flags its a good way to stop pillar spam,  I just didnt agree with the claim spam problem,  it changed 1 spam for another