Sign in to follow this  
AntonyVW

Test server?

With the upcoming wipe we were told there will be a test server for it a week before. How will we access it?

Edited by AntonyVW

Just now, AntonyVW said:

With the upcoming wipe we were told there will be a test server for it a week before. How do we access it?

Im pretty sure we actually played on test servers anyway 😉

Wouldnt hold my breath, im sure it will take at least 2-3 more weeks before we will even get the wishlist patchnotes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grongash said:

Wouldnt hold my breath, im sure it will take at least 2-3 more weeks before we will even get the wishlist patchnotes.

2-3 weeks? the patch is gettin released in less than 1 a half week😄

yeah right , wheres the test server??

10 minutes ago, Egon von Sturmberg said:

2-3 weeks? the patch is gettin released in less than 1 a half week😄

And they held their deadlines hwo often so far? 😛

Expect delays. Wildcard tend to over promise and under deliver when it comes to deadlines, It's a dev thing most of em do it. 

It's because when they implement a change it nearly always isn't straight forward so they run in to issues. 

There might be a closed test server and an open one. I haven't seen details on either yet.

I don't expect everything to be released this month or even this half of the year. It will be June and by that stage some of the Devs will be working on outlaws. 

Edited by IAmAnEasterEgg

Lots of people speculate and this thread is pointless since nobody knows and the question certainly doesn’t matter. Why bother thinking about how to access something when you could’ve known there would be some kind of statement regarding it in the future. Are people too lazy to check twitter from time to time or do they just feel the need to post worthless threads? 

2 hours ago, Percieval said:

Lots of people speculate and this thread is pointless since nobody knows and the question certainly doesn’t matter. Why bother thinking about how to access something when you could’ve known there would be some kind of statement regarding it in the future. Are people too lazy to check twitter from time to time or do they just feel the need to post worthless threads? 

I guess people just post worthless threads like you do worthless posts, and yes they are worthless posts because all you do is troll people.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

I guess people just post worthless threads like you do worthless posts, and yes they are worthless posts because all you do is troll people.

Now I think you’re trolling me. It’s such bullshit that can’t be taken serious. Well done. 

Edited by Percieval

3/8 2019

Jat @Jatheish 2h2 hours ago

"Lot of questions re: when the PTR will be available. We'll let you guys know a date when we've got one to share, still working on preparing everything for this update at the moment."

Edited by Iaxa DeVaux