Sign in to follow this  
Kidori

Wipe Date

The announcements say the wipe and patch will be dropping on March 20th.

Assuming they keep to this schedule, this means that the wipe will be happening on a Wednesday. This will put those with jobs at a significant disadvantage on trying to gain control of land once the servers come up. I would think a weekend would make more sense, but that may just be me.

That's true, no day will work best for 100% of people. However, mid-week excludes a large portion of the player base and weekends typically work best for the largest number of people.

10 minutes ago, Kidori said:

The announcements say the wipe and patch will be dropping on March 20th.

Assuming they keep to this schedule, this means that the wipe will be happening on a Wednesday. This will put those with jobs at a significant disadvantage on trying to gain control of land once the servers come up. I would think a weekend would make more sense, but that may just be me.

Have faith, this is Atshit you're talking about. It will be delayed. Although the server wipe being being the one deadline they finally hit would not surprise me at this point

Doesnot matter, i took last week free to achive something in Atlas, really did, and got a kick into the balls by Wildcard.

Wont repeat that to stress me again for nothing.

They can wipe what ever day they like, i spend my leisure time with my girlfriend for more persistency and something permanent😉

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Talono said:

Doesnot matter, i took last week free to achive something in Atlas, really did, and got a kick into the balls by Wildcard.

Wont repeat that to stress me again for nothing.

They can wipe what ever day they like, i spend my leisure time with my girlfriend for more persistency and something permanent😉

Persistency is your girlfriend always referring to whatever game you're playing as your other girlfriend (this is what my gf of 2 years does) and if it was permanent she wouldn't be your girlfriend she would be your wife. 😜