Sign in to follow this  
Salty Del

Stealth fix in last patch?

Is it just me, or did they increase the render distance for Damned Ships? It feels like I’m seeing them much sooner, especially on our brig.

It was addressed a few patches ago, but they may have tweaked it further.  They sneak in a lot of little things.

Since the render distance issue was never an intended change, they probably did not feel compelled to announce its resolution. 

They simply fixed it. 

Yeah, there were a few good changes in the patch that weren't mentioned in the patch notes. Another thing I noticed is ships can level past 41 now, which was nowhere in the patch notes that I saw. 

Edited by Warspectre

4 hours ago, Warspectre said:

Yeah, there were a few good changes in the patch that weren't mentioned in the patch notes. Another thing I noticed is ships can level past 41 now, which was nowhere in the patch notes that I saw. 

v19.2

- 2x Harvesting, XP, Taming and Gold enabled on the Official Network until Monday 25th.
- Bookshelf added to organize your maps, blueprints, notes, and songs. You can learn it from the Esotery of Building skill.
- Signs/Canvases can now be placed on storage boxes and bookshelves to help indicate what they're used for.
- Note added to the game to leave each other messages. You can learn it from the Secrets of Building skill.
- Company UI now displays last online time for members
- Significant server optimizations (company network data is now replicated more efficiently to clients)
- Maximum ship level is now 52.