Sign in to follow this  
Puppies4ever

Structures from another company cant be demolished in our claim?

Hi,

another company merged into my company and we have some claims now. We want to sort the claims and share it for rent (a few we will gift to friends).

On a few claims are old structures. When i go over this structures it says demolished allowed, but we cant demolish it.

I missed something? I did something wrong? Or just a bug and when its a bug, how to fix?

Thank you!

• Like 2

We have this same issue with 2 or 3 old foundations with a bed on them. Can't demolish any of them. No claim overlaps.

By chance your claim a sea claim? Sea claims are buggy in that they will not take ownership of structures when used to steal. I have had it happen a bunch of times.

Easiest fix for structure ownership issues is to demo the existing flag and place a new one, making sure entire structure is inside the radius. Use a land claim if you can. After it becomes yours, you can demo the land claim and place a new sea claim.

Just gotta wait for them to expire to be able to demolish, they're in your claim so it should be like lawless to the build.

Having this issue as well. One of our flags was set to everyone can build and someone put a foundation with a bed on it on the claim. We changed the flag back to company only, and it set off a 4-day decay timer. Two weeks later we still can't demolish it even though it gives us the option to.

• Like 1

As mentioned the usual culprits are claim overlaps with contesting parties, have a little search round and check any if there are some. Also sea claims will not give ownership to buildings. Yes they will generate a demolish timer but you will not be able to remove it. You need to drop a land claim over the building, once that's down it should belong too you.

Yeh, so I explained what the problem was and how to fix it a few posts up in this thread.

If there is a structure in your claim that does not belong to you and you cannot demolish, just demo the existing claim and place a new one. Problem solved. Any structure inside the claim radius of a land claim will become owned by the owner of the new claim.

Edited by Bryan

8 hours ago, Zhylis said:

Just gotta wait for them to expire to be able to demolish, they're in your claim so it should be like lawless to the build.

Its not like lawless you cannot demolish even though it says you can demolish, it is a bug report it as one. 

Edited by Luxfere

got the same problem since the patch dropped 1 and a half month ago.

Stupid as I'am I allowed people to build on my land and asked them to demolish their builds, if they dont need them anymore (taming pens and mini bases).

Long story short. My claims are spammed with foundations and taming pens that I can't demolish, even though the timer expired over a month ago. I'll be damned playing russian roulette and removing all my claims, just to reclaim my land and get rid of this. So I can't expand my base, most ressources are blocked from respawning and no fix in sight.

That's what you get if, you try to be a nice guy. Now I've company only and 30% taxes

Edited by John Whales