Sign in to follow this  
venomvv

What's wrong with my bots?))

Does anyone know what is wrong with them and how to fix it? I brought them to the land and the same thing happens ... It's a pity to fire, since the level is already high ... 

Video

4 minutes ago, Asanna said:

Do they still function even though they are resetting like that?

Yes. I fired them ... I could not resist this flicker ... :classic_biggrin:

Had that a few times, it went away after a server restart. Very annoying when you try to do anything with them, the flicker resets the radial menu aswell...

• Like 1

I saw someone complaining about this last night in regards to a tame somewhere on the forums. Since NPC's are essentially a copy of that that doesn't surprise me. Ships are supposedly also another version of the tame/npc template but obviously with different stats. Haven't seen this occurring on the unofficial server I am on and haven't been on official for a while now. I have issues with my npcs/tames who aren't mounted on the boat periodically jumping like they are at a rave after I set sail and I have to go smack them all/ride them to get them to stop, sometimes they keep bouncing higher and higher if I don't and have to whistle them sometimes instead. I know hitting them with a spyglass will knock them back, have you tried using a spyglass on them when they are visible to see if you can hit them and knock them and maybe that fixes it? Otherwise I don't have any ideas and hopefully the devs will resolve this issue soon.

17 hours ago, Asanna said:

Do they still function even though they are resetting like that?

They do still function, atleast on sails, haven't tried cannons yet

They were unseated as if you pressed and held "N" while driving the ship.  You can just hold right shift I believe to put them all back on