Sign in to follow this  
Rats

What Atlas could of been.

A pirate game, but no now it's just turned into Farmville with flags. It was supposed to be about sailing and pirating but its just all about land control and who has the most land claimed the devs proved this by adding a leader board to praise the mega companies who ever has spammed the most flags.

The leader board should be about who has plundered the most loot or destroyed the most ship's.

Can't wait for Skull & Bones to launch soon and I'll be off playing a real pirate game.

Edited by Rats
  • Like 1

Sorry but you must be mistaken.  Skull & Bones a real pirate game????   LOL sorry but no.  It's a continuation of the AC4 Black Flag system.  Naval Action is a better pirate game, in that at least you have to understand sailing mechanics.

I don't see anything that promises Skull and Bones will be a more rich experience. It looks like a more narrow, more controlled experience which does allow for more polish at the expense of breadth. 

The grass is always greener isn’t it?

Do you know I’ve been playing online games and posting to their message boards since 2004, and one thing that has always remained constant, regardless of the game, it’s merits or flaws, how well it was doing at the time, or what other games were coming out soon, is the never ending stream of people proclaiming they will shortly be leaving this trash game for a new game coming out soon which will be much better. Hope springs eternal I guess.

Spoiler alert:

Sisphyus never gets the rock to the top of the hill.

Wile E Coyote never catches the Roadrunner.

No one ever catches Keyser Soze.

”All his life has he looked away...to the future...to the horizon...never his mind on where he was hmph! What he was doing hmph!” - Yoda

^

Go play and go away. Who cares about make this game like that game posts.

Oh I get it "pats Timmy on the head" feel better now?

Cyas.