Sign in to follow this  
Talono

Devs still alive ?

Are you guys ok ? No broken patch, stone nerf, player abusing age mechanics and protection removal for several days ?

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Talono said:

Are you guys ok ? No broken patch, stone nerf, player abusing age mechanics and protection removal for several days ?

*hates patches which break things/make unpopular changes*

*patches which break things/make unpopular changes slow down but regular patching continues*

*wonders aloud with obvious sarcasm if devs are okay*

*headdesk*

2 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

*hates patches which break things/make unpopular changes*

*patches which break things/make unpopular changes slow down but regular patching continues*

*wonders aloud with obvious sarcasm if devs are okay*

*headdesk*

Gotta love the constant cycle of dev hate around here.  Literally doesn't matter what they do, people here are gonna find a reason to hate them.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Vaenix said:

Gotta love the constant cycle of dev hate around here.  Literally doesn't matter what they do, people here are gonna find a reason to hate them.

TBh I think they do plenty to shoot themselves in the foot with their playerbase. Jeremy Stieglitz seems to have an evil genius for putting his finger on the pulse of game concepts that will resonate with people in ways they can’t even clearly identify themselves. I have 4k hours in Ark, bought it on a whim, loved it, and to this day can’t really tell you why. Pretty much the same thing is happening for me with Atlas. But I have a sneaking suspicion that if I met Steiglitz in a bar, I’d wind up wanting to punch him in the face. 

• Like 1

Just now, boomervoncannon said:

TBh I think they do plenty to shoot themselves in the foot with their playerbase. Jeremy Stieglitz seems to have an evil genius for putting his finger on the pulse of game concepts that will resonate with people in ways they can’t even clearly identify themselves. I have 4k hours in Ark, bought it on a whim, loved it, and to this day can’t really tell you why. Pretty much the same thing is happening for me with Atlas. But I have a sneaking suspicion that if I met Steiglitz in a bar, I’d wind up wanting to punch him in the face. 

Oh sure, but this place just loves to hate them no matter what they do.

1 hour ago, Vaenix said:

This 💯%