Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Pirate mmorpg not survival game 😂

They calle it a pirate mmorpg year they made it more of a survival game than ark even is 😂

who cares about vitamins. Can even drink all of the water like you can in ark.

this is way more survival genre than dayz even is 😂

that is like calling the avengers a chick flick 😂 Jesus Christ talk about genre blending.

It is not advertised as an MMORPG, it is a survival MMO.

From Steam:

"ATLAS: The ultimate survival MMO of unprecedented scale with 40,000+ simultaneous players in the same world. Join an endless adventure of piracy & sailing, exploration & combat, roleplaying & progression, settlement & civilization-building, in one of the largest game worlds ever! Explore, Build, Conquer!"

• Like 1

Because pirates weren't always fighting for their life and well-being...right? 😄

Edited by Teach

10 minutes ago, Realist said:

They calle it a pirate mmorpg year they made it more of a survival game than ark even is 😂

that is like calling the avengers a chick flick 😂 Jesus Christ talk about genre blending.

Could you please stop looking for reasons to do this? You’re hating just for the sake of hating and nothing else. 

Please leave it be. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

Why can't a MMO have Survival aspects?  

Survival “aspects”? The whole thing is a survival game. The whole thing. Once again this just shows it was an ark dlc. 

You want to make a pirate mmorpg then make one. You want to make another survival game? They already made it 😂

Just now, Percieval said:

Could you please stop looking for reasons to do this? You’re hating just for the sake of hating and nothing else. 

Please leave it be. 

No, I am exercising my right to have a complaint about false advertisement. Which I have seen a lot of with this game

4 minutes ago, Teach said:

Because pirates weren't always fighting for their life and well-being...right? 😄

Seriously doubt they were worried about vitamins 😂

8 minutes ago, Khilandros said:

It is not advertised as an MMORPG, it is a survival MMO.

From Steam:

"ATLAS: The ultimate survival MMO of unprecedented scale with 40,000+ simultaneous players in the same world. Join an endless adventure of piracy & sailing, exploration & combat, roleplaying & progression, settlement & civilization-building, in one of the largest game worlds ever! Explore, Build, Conquer!"

Just now, Realist said:

Survival “aspects”? The whole thing is a survival game. The whole thing. Once again this just shows it was an ark dlc. 

You want to make a pirate mmorpg then make one. You want to make another survival game? They already made it 😂

"The ultimate survival MMO"  <--- ATLAS

No one is forcing you to play mate, perhaps its not the game for you... or EA is not for you...

I hope you can find a way to enjoy Atlas though! 🙂 

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

No, I am exercising my right to have a complaint about false advertisement. Which I have seen a lot of with this game

Because they already made one they can’t make another? 

Maybe tell that the developers of COD and BF then.. they seem to be stuck in the ‘shooters’. 

Everyone has the right to complain but you’re looking for false reasons to hate. It’s advertised as a survival MMO and you refuse to accept that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goldfish The Builder said:

"The ultimate survival MMO"  <--- ATLAS

No one is forcing you to play mate, perhaps its not the game for you... or EA is not for you...

I hope you can find a way to enjoy Atlas though! 🙂 

Man, calling it “ultimate” is reaching pretty far.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, be them true or false, but...

43 minutes ago, Realist said:

that is like calling the avengers a chick flick 😂

Jesus Christ talk about genre blending.

...its one thing to say you don't like the game, and another to speak(type) like you did.

Happy holidays though!