Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Sorry guys I know you don’t like these posts

But... we have a new month. Even though last month was a total of 26k average, that was because it also included the first week of the month which had the highest numbers to add into the average.

February will be a special month because it will more define actual numbers.

sure of course numbers drop on EA. Nobody really cares about that.

we are fully comparing this game to ark. Hell it is ark. Unfortunately there is no dinos and the animals they have in the game got nerfed beyond repair(not really, wait for the big buff).

ovwr 1/3 now. We are just waiting for the big 50% now.

yes, to you forum dwellers, sure it doesn’t mean anything yet. Just wait till jeremy sees the full extent of this. Ark 2 will be on its way in no time.

this is done son.

7 minutes ago, strawman said:

nobody gonna buy ark 2 after this shitshow

Well yeah but they have to try to do something 😂

yeah it is just bad now. Even the Megas won’t have anyone to attack and once they leave it’s all done 

8 minutes ago, strawman said:

nobody gonna buy ark 2 after this shitshow

Tbh though ark 2 would actually do a lot better than this 💩

2 hours ago, Realist said:

we are fully comparing this game to ark. Hell it is ark

I'm surprised people haven't called you out for making these statements since you have ZERO time playing this game.  OHHH I just remembered most people got sick of you bashing a game you've never played and put you on ignore. 

Seriously dude... you spend more time ripping on a game you've never logged into EVER then most people spend at thier actual jobs.

I get that you've read the forums and played ark so you just assume you know everything BUT until you feel this game you dont know jack.  Until you've sailed the stormy seas... or battled a group of galleons... or hunted treasure... or scouted for unclaimed land and then found it and then defended it... you dont know jack.

Ark was the skeleton of this beast but its not the meat and brains.

Edited by Dorf
  • Like 1

I have moved over to unofficial for the time being. My gameplay recently on official went from kind of progressing on stuff over a few days then being raided to being raided constantly since there is less and less people. I will still login to official to smite those who smited me and be a general thorn in their side but it was getting old spending every day rebuilding and retaming just to lose it when I have to get off and do the whole life thing. Was close to max level and really just had exploring every island for discovery points left to do. Patiently awaiting continued updates and content to keep bringing me back.

2 hours ago, Dorf said:

I'm surprised people haven't called you out for making these statements since you have ZERO time playing this game.  OHHH I just remembered most people got sick of you bashing a game you've never played and put you on ignore. 

Seriously dude... you spend more time ripping on a game you've never logged into EVER then most people spend at thier actual jobs.

I get that you've read the forums and played ark so you just assume you know everything BUT until you feel this game you dont know jack.  Until you've sailed the stormy seas... or battled a group of galleons... or hunted treasure... or scouted for unclaimed land and then found it and then defended it... you dont know jack.

Ark was the skeleton of this beast but its not the meat and brains.

He's been called out by plenty and ignored by plenty.  He is a forum attention whore troll.  It's mind boggling someone who doesn't even play the game would spend so much time and energy just to talk shit about it.  Like dude, go play another game.