Sign in to follow this  
Sydhart

Taming - why so difficult to feed? You like to punish us?

The company claims to not want to punish players and make this game enjoyable. Well, you really missed the point when it comes to taming. Trying to tame things such as a Giraffe is nothing more than a trial of frustration. Find beets which are rare, make a trap or knock it down and trap it, then trying to keep it bolo'd and down while trying to feed it in a spot that is almost impossible to find where you can get hit when it thrashes it's neck all around is, well, punishing. It is NOT fun. It's piss poor design and if I created something that poorly designed in my job I would be fired! So I call for the termination of whoever designed this shitty taming system!

I can trap them and Bola them, but get shredded every time I try to feed. I was managing ok with a lion once but then when I get the "feed" message the E key didn't work any more. No idea why. I have no luck with bulls at all. If I get close to even the shoulder point coming in from the bull's midriff I get gored badly. Sometimes I can't even feed them once! Definitely a PITA for sure.

taming in this game is very simple, I do not know what else you need? Need to wild animals themselves taming, and knocked on your gate?

• Like 1

Taming is pretty easy in this game. With the giraffe you need to find the spot, just like with every other animal. Elephants are pretty bugged but the rest are fine. Nothing needs to change here. 

4 hours ago, Percieval said:

Taming is pretty easy in this game. With the giraffe you need to find the spot, just like with every other animal. Elephants are pretty bugged but the rest are fine. Nothing needs to change here. 

Getting rid of ear feeding on elephants was a pain.

I find bears to be a pain too. Need to stand on the right spot or bam.

Ostridges are hilarious. They miss you from every fucking angle.

5 hours ago, gadefence said:

Getting rid of ear feeding on elephants was a pain.

I find bears to be a pain too. Need to stand on the right spot or bam.

Ostridges are hilarious. They miss you from every fucking angle.

That’s the challenge, I like it.