Sign in to follow this  
Lukaseka95

Finally end for sinking ships on PVE

At last, finally when last update arrives, they fixed that encumbered players cant grab ladders and due overweight sink ships. Griefers sunken my sloop, even schooner, and now it is game over for them. We can sail safe at last. Good job devs 😊

Sorry for interrupting your dance of joy, but overencumbered chinese trolls can still grapple your mast and sink you 😂

Edited by Talono

Grapple snaps if player is to heavy.. but I guess they could get lots of people with a bit of weight each to sink the ship.. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Caldrin said:

Grapple snaps if player is to heavy.. but I guess they could get lots of people with a bit of weight each to sink the ship.. 

not possible unless you have a 4km ladder...  you'll otherwise have 150 chinese stuck bobbling and levitating on your brigs deck lol... screenshot time!

• Haha 2

As long as you can popcorn heavy stuff onto a ship you still arent in the clear. But its getting there, so yeah...

1 minute ago, Grongash said:

As long as you can popcorn heavy stuff onto a ship you still arent in the clear. But its getting there, so yeah...

Yeah, but i dont think that anybody would be able sink ship with heavy stuff, because popcorn last only 2 minutes...

Just now, Lukaseka95 said:

Yeah, but i dont think that anybody would be able sink ship with heavy stuff, because popcorn last only 2 minutes...

Seen that with an asian galleon parking next to a schooner, lots of popcorn flying and the schooner went down.

And lets not forget the kiting SOTDs issue.. 

At least I don't have to park by ships with the back to a wall / gate so they can't glitch the emergency ladder anymore.

Waiting for offline raid protection and it should be good on PVE. And maybe they will eventually make it so that anchored ships are immune to weight overencumberment so no other griefing mechanic will work on those ships and everybody will leave happily ever after.

2 hours ago, Lukaseka95 said:

At last, finally when last update arrives, they fixed that encumbered players cant grab ladders and due overweight sink ships. Griefers sunken my sloop, even schooner, and now it is game over for them. We can sail safe at last. Good job devs 😊

Hahahaha, the next exploit will be arriving in a few minutes... they always do.  Your faith in the devs is touching, but I'm not building anything bigger than a sloop for at least a couple of weeks.