Tobekan

Looking for Land

I am a solo player looking for a small plot to build on.  Maybe a group to play with (an alliance sounds fun with the right people).

I am looking for a group who is willing to either sell some land to me, or allow me to build on their area.  I currently have a small area on O9, but the person I am building under quit playing after a few days, and thus I cannot claim that land.

Please let me know if you have an area you're looking for let go for some gold, or an alliance with a easy going solo player.

Thanks!

Edit:  I'm on NA PvE

Edited by Tobekan

You are welcome to build on B11 Dreary Skerry. We have all our beaches set to everyone can build. 

4 hours ago, Tobekan said:

I am a solo player looking for a small plot to build on.  Maybe a group to play with (an alliance sounds fun with the right people).

I am looking for a group who is willing to either sell some land to me, or allow me to build on their area.  I currently have a small area on O9, but the person I am building under quit playing after a few days, and thus I cannot claim that land.

Please let me know if you have an area you're looking for let go for some gold, or an alliance with a easy going solo player.

Thanks!

Edit:  I'm on NA PvE

Try first to find unclaimed lands or abandoned one. Also, you can join some companies lands. Some companies charge tax and some of them gold. But you don't how long they are going to give you. Try to find out first about the company when make you move.

There are some lands on Kindercour island in O9 which are open for all to build on, ocean access is limited currently. Most of the residents of Kindercour have restricted building and own the majority of the coastlines.

You're welcome to scout out any of the Darksea Dawgs lands on Kindercour for building just check the depth of the water you have access to first.

Alternatively in A8 Hudrood Helm there is plenty of seaside access open for all to build on. 

Finally of course, we are always looking for more company members 😉  

I have one claim left in H5, it has ocean access and a large stone base (single floor with roof)  started.. I've been thinking about letting it go.. I had 5 claims there and unclaimed all but that one, the others are already gone but if your interested I can help you out.. I'm currently in F3 but would be willing to travel via bed there and unclaim that flag if it will help you out.. This offer is only for you or someone who has no other land claims of their own.   I was able to find a claim that had been left will most everything already on it.. I have made that my home and so far am very happy, the only issue I have now is if the old  owner decides he wants to start playing again.. Which I don't know him nor know how long it's been since he quit playing so chances of me giving up the place are slim to none unless a Dev gets involved and forces me to do so.   

If your intersted in the claim I mentioned, contact me in the game if possible.. I get online around 18:00 EST and play until around 22:00 EST Mon - Fri. I'm on most weekends as well.. The claim is owned by my company ( Cursed Exiles ) and I use the same pathfinder name in game as I do on the forums.  If your interested try to hit me up in game as I don't check the forums much when I start playing.

Hello I'm Lotus from F11 I have space set up for people to build. I have them ally and the rules are don't be toxic and don't build on the special resources. If you are interested come to F11 and talk or you can add me on discord Lotus#4187

• Like 2