Sign in to follow this  
ForsakenFalcon

how about making it so we don't get stuck on rafts and what not in freeport?

or is this to much to fucking ask? i mean to battle ghost ships i need npcs and to get said npcs is to go to freeport which i did as you dev's intended paid for 6 new crew to man the cannons so i could attempt ships of the dammed, cross the docks, try to simply walk over some ones small "raft" oh great i am now stuck, oh great after death the 600 gold i had aquired the night before from at less 10 maps has no vanish and i can no longer pay my fucking npcs which i had to fire on the boat which then blocked the sails npc i wanted to keep and had put money in her inventory only for her to disappear, fucking awesome. 

• Like 1

I find this odd as when I have gone on raft when meeting a non allied friend who didn't have permissions to ally I slid off the raft, made the mistake a couple of times and had no probs freeing myself up as I remember.

Still, I feel for you. However I still prefer it to tosspots sinking my ship I'd put 30 levels in to, losing everything on board and being stuck halfway across the map. I can avoid jumping on peoples rafts.

Agree with the person above. I’d rather be stuck or have them stuck than let them sink my ship, I’ve never been in the position since I don’t play PvE. But that’s what I’d have rather. 

can we please please please just make it harmlessly bounce them off of the raft instead of trapping them?

and can we please make an "allowed" list for our boats so we can give people rides and stuff?

what gets me is, i had 2 choices, freeport or ships of dam to get npcs to main my cannons, but i need my cannons maned to do the ships so then i am "forced" to go to freeport only to get punished for daring to try cut a second off back to my boat by standing on some ass holes raft parked directly next to end of the docks, so i got fucked over for playing game as intended essentially.

to use the most recent game i just came from as a perfect fucking example this shit is what fallout 76 would be if you "fast travelled" back  to "vault 76" in fully modded X-01 power armour only to have the game force freeze me in place outside of the vault and forcing me to completely destroy my armour before i can do shit again. that is pretty much what Atlas did to me though.

4 hours ago, ForsakenFalcon said:

or is this to much to fucking ask? i mean to battle ghost ships i need npcs and to get said npcs is to go to freeport which i did as you dev's intended paid for 6 new crew to man the cannons so i could attempt ships of the dammed, cross the docks, try to simply walk over some ones small "raft" oh great i am now stuck, oh great after death the 600 gold i had aquired the night before from at less 10 maps has no vanish and i can no longer pay my fucking npcs which i had to fire on the boat which then blocked the sails npc i wanted to keep and had put money in her inventory only for her to disappear, fucking awesome. 

Why were you carrying 600 gold on you to hire a handful of NPCs?  

Why did you choose to walk over a raft when you KNOW this is a known issue?

And only 600 gold from 10 maps.. wow.. you got robbed... I think I made close to 5k off of 10 maps not to long ago.  

14 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Why were you carrying 600 gold on you to hire a handful of NPCs?  

Why did you choose to walk over a raft when you KNOW this is a known issue?

And only 600 gold from 10 maps.. wow.. you got robbed... I think I made close to 5k off of 10 maps not to long ago.  

yeah your right, i did know when i first started to play over a week ago, since then however never really went to freeport and would assume after a week of this horse shit it would be fix or removed but nah apparently thats as intended, what ever, who ever the dev is who came up with this idea and i don't care if i get a forum ban, your a piece of shit.

1 minute ago, ForsakenFalcon said:

yeah your right, i did know when i first started to play over a week ago, since then however never really went to freeport and would assume after a week of this horse shit it would be fix or removed but nah apparently thats as intended, what ever, who ever the dev is who came up with this idea and i don't care if i get a forum ban, your a piece of shit.

Sorry this happened.  

And not going to say you are wrong about the last part.  It is a stupid fix... probably the second dumbest in recent history of this game.

Now for my continuing effort to improve forum English written skills...  It's you're not your.  

5 hours ago, Defixio said:

can we please please please just make it harmlessly bounce them off of the raft instead of trapping them?

and can we please make an "allowed" list for our boats so we can give people rides and stuff?

You can give them rides,  as long as raise the anchor 1st I thought.  Isn't the stuck glitch only for anchored ships/rafts?